Part 22

Tin embrace Can's body as hard as his longing, 

He still doesn't have any idea how come his little bubbly lover gets to London. But for him, right now, it does not even matter. For whatever reason... Can is already in his touch and this time he will not repeat his mistake anymore. Although, he can't stop the guilty feeling stormed right into his chest and it hurts, and for that reason, He won't let himself be as weak as before. He promised.

.

"I miss you... ", said Can with his shaky voice. Hearing Can's almost cried voice Tin immediately captures the squishy face and gives a soft peck on the lips. He stops to observes Can's face with his loving eyes for a few seconds before he landed a kiss on him and Can is more than ready to receive it. He missed the kiss.

and of course, He missed everything about Tin.

.....................................................................................................

The next thing that happens is they are now in  Tin's apartment. With just the two of them.

As soon as they arrived, Can casually throw his body on the bed as it was his own. He looked so tired. This is the first time Can experience flying for hours. He is more than exhausted.

Tin smiled upon the seeing and then sit next to Can rested body.

" Take some rest I'm gonna make you something to eat...", He said gently, pet Can's head gently.

" eh? you can cook?", Can turns his surprised faces towards Tin.

" Not really... you'll be my first customer..." answer Tin calmly. He starts walking out of the bedroom.

" What?!"

"it's okay... i'll make it edible... ", Tin said while standing in front of the door with a suspicious smile. and it makes Can freeze for a while. Is he gonna be okay after tonight? he thought.

.

" Oui...Tin... don't you think we better just order?  You must also feel tired after all...", Can shouts from the bedroom tried to convince his tall and handsome lover.

" No... just wait there cutely ...", Tin shouts. He is already in the kitchen. Prepare to cook with a smile carved on his face.

Can felt annoyed a little. It's about food anyway... His favorite things in the world... and He is frickin hungry right now. But,

Behind Can annoyed face he can't hide the smile after.  He felt the happiness he is always longing. The small quarreling between them is what he always missed. and now it feels so warm in his heart.

He silently put his body down once again, with a smile on his face. Curled up in a blanket full of Tin scent as he waits for his food.

.

....

.

" Can... come here... let's eat...!", Tin shouts as he finishes cooking sound so proud and happy.

" Are you...", Can walks from the bedroom looking all pessimistic.

" Ta-da...!", Tin presented his food looking all proud, its just a simple dish. Omelette and Khao pad or you could say fried rice in Thailand style.

" Oh... it looks... delicious, actually... ", Can nods as an acclamation. "But, I wonder if it's edible?", He knitted his eyebrows.

" It is...", Tin shows a big smile that made you cant refuse everything he wants.

.

.

Tin Smile from ear to ear while watching Can eat his food deliciously. One of the views that He always wishes to see in his life is accomplished tonight.

" Is it delicious?"

" Yeah... I'm surprised you can actually cook...",

"it's all thanks to the tutorial from youtube..."

" Youtube? Oh, that's mean I can do it too!", Can show a cheerful face as he always shows when he talks about the one goal he made during soccer games in college.

" umm... that's...kinda...", 

" OK. I know... I better at eating deliciously than cooking after all...", 

Ah, Can is genius in some way too? what a surprise Tin thought as he let a sigh that makes Can annoyed.

Tin and Can let a little laugh after the funny conversation between them.

.

.

They stop talking at some time and only stare at each other fondly.

" Tin... Thank you...", Said Can softly. The rarest voice that Can ever use to talk with anyone.

" Can I kiss you?",

" Tin!"

Can continue to finish his dinner with an annoyed face.

But, both of them actually enjoy the conversation and the time they spend together. Nothing is better to spend the night than with your loving one.

...

They continue to spend the night watching some movies together while cuddling behind the blanket.  Smiling from ear to ear. Tin wanted to watch some horror movies with Can,  while Can just wanted to laugh together with Tin. So, they choose to watch a comedic horror movie to end the night. Fair enough.

...

Can sleep like he was dead while hugging Tin. Even when Tin tries to escape from Can cage he looks like he won't budge. 

Tin took his phone to check on some messages right after he woke up. It's a habit. He looks through all the messages with flat faces. Although, he actually feeling worried upon seeing the messages that he doesn't want to read. 

Until a message that he read turns his flat face into a soft smile.

.

" You are free... I hope his presence can reduce your sense of hatred for me. I'm sorry... I love you, my son..."

- Father-

...

...............................................................

HI...

how are you?

Finally...

after a long..long time... I want to give some story behind why it took me so long... but, I guess it doesn't really matter. 2020 is all mess already I don't want to put more damages.

I do have drafts for all of my stories. I don't dare to publish a story without even knowing how it will end. But, as an author how we deliver the story to the ending that we want actually the hardest point in writing. 

I just want u guys to understand. and the next chapter is one of the hardest for me. so... I need more time. Despite all the problems that I face... yes. I lost my data in my hard disk twice including all my FF drafts! but, that's all my fault. I can't blame the technology. hahaha

note: English is not my first language so, the grammar revise will be done later.

Thank you for reading...

love you all...