Apocrypha: The Great Holy Grail War

Oh look a book, anyways, this fanfic is written but all the characters and stuff are not mine. I had this for months and haven't got the guts to publish it till now. So yeah hope you enjoy it. Oh and I'm not sure if there will be romance here and title of book is temporary.

(F/n)- first name. "Speech
(L/n)- last name. 'thoughts'
(e/c)- eye colour
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the Battlefield in Yggdmillennia, The light of the moon shines upon it showing the two army charging at one another. A skeleton Army against an army of Homonculus and golems.

They finally clashed, jumping and killing each other. Skeleton crushed, Magic spells casted, Golems destroyed,bloods spilled, weapons clanked against each other, creating sparks.

All this chaos and destruction was no matched against the destruction caused by heroic spirits, 'Servants'. Who fought one another.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

The sound barrier broke as some one dashed towards a person in armour except that he exposed his chest as a light blue hue that glows from his right jaws and downwards not really enveloping all his chest and he has long silver hair.

The one that dashed towards him is also wearing an armour but completely wearing it with the helmet that has horns and such, completely hiding all their faces and figures.

They dashed at him, completely covered with  a red plasma bolt. They make a slashed at the silver haired with their sword but was blocked by his own sword. He was pushed back, but they did not stop for they started to jumps forward and make another slash at the knight in front of him.

They keep going at it, slashing and blocking each other's attack, the silver haired could only Block until he did an upward slash so powerful the soil and dust blown upwards blocking their vision.

The Silver Knight used this as his advantage to retaliate against them, he's on the offense as of now. He quickly runs and appeared behind the other attempting to attack from the back but proved to be futile for they swiftly turned around just in time to block it.

They jumped back from each other then attacks again, and once again they blocked each others attack. But this time they hold it not backing away from it. Swords against swords. Both are in struggle to push the other.

"You fake." The one in full armour said, in a rough yet feminine voice, they now are identified as a woman clad in red and white armour wearing a helmet that has horns on each side.

She set her right foot down and pushed her body to create more power, it creating enough force to make the silver haired knight to lose balance and thrown away to the point where he rolled completely backward for a few times until he regained his bearing and came to a stop on one knee.

Red sparks of pillar was emitted from the fully armoured woman, showing her power for the brief of moments. "and you still call yourself a Saber-class servant?" she said, mocking the silver one. "A fake can only go so far." she continued.

The Silver haired knight stood up holding his sword and took a stance. He looked at her with a serious expression. "Show me the way, O sword" he said sternly as he twist the handle of the sword. As he twisted his sword a blue fire-like plasma coated the blade of the sword and continuing to blaze to the point it makes a blue beacon like pillar.

 As he twisted his sword a blue fire-like plasma coated the blade of the sword and continuing to blaze to the point it makes a blue beacon like pillar