" Love is important for life"

Tamanah's pov.;

Today is my first day of college after a long holidays... I was happy to have my admission in newyorks best college i.e

"The city college of newyork"

i was very excited to enter the hall and then to the classroom, as to start a first day,i was interested in biology science and was an "A" grade student and thats why i got the admission at such a popular college very easily or it must be the reason that i was the daughter of sheikh waqar malik who was a billioniare, my mother was a beautiful, gorgous looking woman with best features of her face like blue eyes long and pointed nose and neck, like everything she got was just perfect silky dull blonde long hairs, just wow..

I also got dull blonde hairs ,also long and shiny and blue eyes, genetic case from my mother ,my father and mother had an arrange marriage but it seems like they are truely and madly in love with each other, and i had an elder brother umair malik he's 24 and i am 19 years old, my brother is also very handsome and intelligent like me, and yah i must say i am very lucky to have a brother like him who always supports me in my bad days and cuddle me like a baby girl, i can cry over his shoulder,or laugh with him, i can go watch movie or have lunch and dinner he was just my best freind... he was also studied from city college, and was a bio student so he also helps me in my studies... once he told me he loves a girl name sophia, and after that day he never had any conversation about her, i wonder why ? even i din't asked him.... i will anyway discuss some time about it i thought...

well i was saying that today was my first day at college and was excited about my well known, the best and the huge college of newyork. we were from pakistan but then shifted to newyork for me and brother studies purpose and also my father had an huge leather garments bussines at newyork so we have to be shifted anyway, and then our live style really changed, oh! i forgot about the college first day, there were many student about 40 were already sitting and chatting with each other they must know each other i was only new here, i was also settled at one of the empty bench and was lost in my as usual day dreaming just then i heard someone clearing his throat, hey you look really happy why? some guy asked me, like seriously we have just met and he wanted to know the reason of my happines i mean why he is even concerned, his gaze was very powerful somewhat like taunting me, why was he watching me like that, arghh, his eyes were dark brown same like beard and his hair colour, wait! i am checking out?? ok no dought hez hot! hot?? omg what the hell i am thinking, once again i was interrupted by his throat clearing, helloooo0o.. where did you gone gorgous? i frowned and said why will i tell you?? any good reason please?, he slightly coughed and said ok dear i am sorry don't tell me if you don't want to tell, but calm down, i am already relaxed okay! oh okay he was confused by my weird behaviour, yeah i was acting weird he just asked me a simple question why i am behaving so badly with him,

class class please pay attention i am your maths teacher and my name is lindo, so here we go and on and on.... our maths sir was introducing himself, but i again heard his voice very near to my ear hey by the way whats your name pretty girl, i clenched my fist and said i am tammanah malik, wow nice name he said, and my name is Ayan, he smiled warm heartedly and i was stunned by his beauty, he was just hot,!! stop that i mently slapped myself , his nearness made me feel like i have passed through an eletric shock, it never happened before throughout my whole 19 years life, i have many guy freinds in pakistan but no this is something weird i thought, pretty girl?? Ayan whisper in my ears, umm yeah what? i was almost like melted icecream... and was shocked on my own whispy voice, he smirked on me, and i just ignored him, woho0o you liked me NO? i again ignored his question and tried to concentrate on the lecture maths teacher was started given after his intro, such a boring person, like today was our first day only and he started lecturing on our syllabus, God he will be a head eater although i was a good student and always serious about my studies but i don't know why i couldn't took interest today... may be this ayan is the reason? ughh why so???... well lets see what will i be doing my entire whole day...