Tamanaha's pov;

Ayan was such a gentle man, he was trying to pay for mine chicken sandwitch too but i denied instantly, afterwards he pushed a chair for me, wow i liked that, he deserved to be my freind atleast, i settled on my seat he also sit there near me taking his chair towards me, God why he has to be so close to me??

i smiled sarastically, he shooked his shoulder's to gave me a sign of i don't care what u think, i rolled my eyes, and he suddenly laughed so hard, heyy stop that you are embarrasing me! huh! i said, ohhh! he coughed and tried to stop laughing, and i asked what so funny??

ahan no my dear not funny his mood suddenly changed and he stared into my eyes, his gaze was so intensive that i couldn't took it i look down, hey are you blushing? his dark brown eyes were fully amazed!, noo obviously not, hmm then why your cheeks are getting pinky pink sweetheart? stop that nonsense you bastard! and have your lunch, omg! you called me bastard?? wowww i love it, arghhh i hate you!, i said, hahahaha wow means there are many chances you will be soon in love with me truely, madly and deeply in love with me yehhh! he dramatically spit out those words!

that's enough okay! i am not having lunch with you anymore!, i said and with a windy speed i was trying to escape, but one strong hand tightly hold my left hand and forced to turn, what the hell!!! its hurting! leave me alone i said in an angry tone!

hm! i am sorry, he was very serious again suddenly like he has lost something, i am sorry stay please he repeated again, please, he whispered, and i was not meant to hurt your hand he slightly caressed with his thumb, i was shivered by his touch, so i immediately put my hand to my self, its okay i said.. but i really want to go please its not your fault its like i want to go right now, okay! his tone was pissed but he din't argue and i mentally thanked him,i ran away litteraly...

after lunch we were at class room againtwo periods were quiet interesting because of bio which is my favourite subject and last was chemistry again my favourite... so i enjoyed fully.

when the bell rang it was time to go home when i was waiting for my handsome brother to pick me up, ayan came beside me and sat there hi he greeted, hello i replied, listen can i have your number please?, listen i haven't confirmed our freindship okay, yah ok still i want your number,

huff okay, i took my phone out and asked his number, he frowned ,first i asked! ssh i stop him! give me your number and i will text you if i will feel like i should do, Omg! how rude, okay fine he gave me his number i saved his and only then my phone beep, hey sweety come outside i am waiting it was my brother's text,

well i gotta go! bye tc, see you! i said while smiled sarastically..

i was feeling a bit guilty talking to him so rude, because no dought he was cute, hehe cute?  i smiled and frowned..

when i was settled in a car, umair asked me how was your first day baby girl?, hmm good, lets have a good ride too.. okay? you wana eat something? he asked, no i just want some rest, okay come i will take you to home sweet home, he winked at me, and i smiled innocently, aww my baby is really tired hm? hmm i said.

rest of the drive we were queit as we reached home i was not hungry but when i entered home i smelled my favourite smell of chicken pasta. wowww mommmm i love youu, i thought...!

come on get fresh and have your lunch, no mom i want to eat pasta first i shouted back... baby no first get fresh... you are full of germs, my brother came after parking a car in a parking lot, woww nice smell yah?..hmmmmm go get fresh so that i can also have a yummy pasta. he winked again, i smiled and gone quickly... after getting fresh and having my favourite pasta, i was gone for a rest... these days i was reading "my possesive billionare" so i continue reading it and was enjoying that when suddenly he came to my mind... umm i shouldn't text him why should i today only we met! i thought, so what he was a nice person an another thought came, leave concenterate on your reading tamanah malik!..