Strawberry Field (part 3)

Once he completed his military service, Taehyung spent some time with his family and enrolled into university. He chose Chung-Ang, because it was the best choice when it came to Performing Arts and Media.

He didn't have a grand, big comeback. It was quite the opposite, Taehyung started off with supporting roles, because he wanted to once again build up his way to the top.

Just because he was a hot shot as a kid and as a teenager, that didn't mean that it was going to be the same now.

Some couldn't understand that decision of his either.

Why couldn't he just take the easy path and use his past fame to his advantage?

The answer was simple.

Because he was Kim Taehyung.

And Kim Taehyung did things the right way.

Slowly, but steadily he returned to the big stage, he graduated from university, he starred in top movies and dramas, either in supporting or main roles. Just like before, he still had full freedom when it came to choosing and he was never greedy, if the story had an interesting supporting character that he was intrigued by, then Taehyung paid no heed to the main role.

His skills were even more polished now, his stage presence even stronger.

Taehyung was back in the game, but it was only due to his hard work and good choices.

A lot of people had potential to be great in something, but they just didn't know how to put their capabilities into use. They mostly depended on someone to make the choices for them, because it was easier to blame failure on the other party.

Taehyung's achievements were a fruit of his efforts. Every award, every next offer, every new fan that came to one of his fansigns or simply joined his fandom, none of this would've existed if it weren't for his constant work, if he hadn't given his all during the years.

'You reap what you sow.'

Taehyung's grandmother always used to tell him and she was right.

Taehyung's works and everything connected to them turned into his little seeds, which grew up beautifully, because of the great care he took of them.

At a certain point, Taehyung stopped dreaming of a strawberry field near a farm he owned.

He already had his strawberry field.