Chapter 3

Summary: Louis is everything Harry wants, everything he needs, Harry is everything Louis could ever want, but he still decides to tuck away his more than friendly feelings for the younger boy when he is fully aware that its pushing Harry to his absolute limits. It goes on and on, for months, when finally Harry cracks. And this is where our story begins and it ends in the most unpleasant way. 

Authors notes: This may or may not be updated regularly as I have school work and such and other fics, it really depends on the feedback this gets, I'll try and update as often as possible though. I'm in the middle of writing a one shot and I'll be posting that when I finish it, so enjoy x

Warning: Mild swearing

Louis rushed forward and tangled his slim fingers through my curls, pressing his soft pink lips to my own. The momentum of his surge pushed the two of us backwards and my back slammed against the wall behind us, Louis’ soon followed and his torso was firmly pressed against mine as our tongues danced with each other’s, slowly and sweet at first but it soon became fast and desperate, neither one of us wanting to end it first.

“Lou” I mumbled, slowly pulling my lips from his, a soft pop followed and he smirked and leant in again, mustering all self-control I had in my body, plus a little more, I disentangled our limbs and pushed him off me. “No.” was all I said, as I side-stepped him and walked what I hoped looked like calmly from the room, but as soon as I’d shut the bathroom door behind me I collapsed on to the floor in tears.

My phone beeped in my pocked a few minutes later, groaning I pulled it out.

(12:35) I’m really sorry, that was stupid of me to do and really out of line. Forgive me? Xx

I sighed, he and I both knew that I’d forgive him in the blink of an eye so I was no use even trying to pretend I was mad, because really, that was all I’d wanted. For months I’d yearned to feel his tongue sliding against mine, to feel his soft fingers gliding through my hair; I wanted nothing more than to be the person he adored, craved was completely besotted with. But no, that prize was allocated to none other than Eleanor. With her stupid curly hair, lanky body and lame jokes, how she speaks so slowly and finds the stupidest things amazing, and-

Hey…  

She sounds just like me.

My phone buzzed again, rousing me from my thoughts.

(12:42) Hazza? I said I’m sorry. Love you?

I replied almost instantly to this one, I couldn’t resist.

(12:42) It’s fine, wasn’t ignoring you, just thinking. Love you too. Xx

~*~

Phase 2 of the love circle: Friends

July 23rd- on the x-factor stage- 8:22pm

“You’re through to judges houses!”

I couldn’t stop the massive smile from erupting onto my face nor could I help sneaking a glance at the brown-haired boy next me- Louis. With his red beanie that looked utterly adorable on him, his perfect smile, his deep blue eyes and how his laugh could brighten anyone’s day. He turned around to face me, like he’d sensed I was looking at him and his smile widened even more and next thing I know he was in my arms, instinctively, I lifted him up further, patting his thigh so he got the message. He wrapped his slender thighs around my waist and I spun him around, sheer happiness radiating off both of us. I’d known this boy for all of a day and already I felt such love and affection for him it was like we’d met years ago, not just yesterday.

He wriggled slightly in my arms so I set him down and turned back to the judges sitting in front of us. I zoned out as they spoke about how we had to work even harder and all that, instead I watched Louis from the corner of my eye. I knew it was wrong, he was my band mate now, but something deep inside me was pulling me closer to him with every subtle glance, every touch and every conversation. I guess there really is such thing as love at first sight… or maybe second sight. Who knows?