Introduction

Girl ver:

Name: Kim SoojinStage name: S

Name: Kim Soojin
Stage name: S.J.
Birthday: February 16th 2002 (16 years)
Story: Soojin trained for 4 years at JYP, she was originally a trainee for Cube entertainment but with the mass loss in Cubes stocks she was recruited from cube to JYP when just being a trainee for cube for a few months. During her training be became good friends with Chris (Chan) and jisung (Han) and would also even hang out with Mark (Got7) from time to time as well. After 4 years of training from JYP and the Months of the survival show she finally was able to debut as the 10th member of Straykids and main vocalist and sub rapper.
-
Boy ver:

Name: Jung Jae Stage name: J-Jae Birthday: June 21st 2000 (19 years)Story:Jae was only a trainee under JYP for 6 months until JYP decided to throw him into a survival show to test him (sneaky fucker) he was more to himself so he wasn't friends wit...

Name: Jung Jae
Stage name: J-Jae
Birthday: June 21st 2000 (19 years)
Story:
Jae was only a trainee under JYP for 6 months until JYP decided to throw him into a survival show to test him (sneaky fucker) he was more to himself so he wasn't friends with any of the Straykids members when they were all in training but as time went on he warmed up to the boys and became good pals with Hyunjin and Felix. After being kicked off the team by JYP for allegedly being 'too quiet' the stay fandom went insane and started demanding for jae to be put back on the team. And after weeks and weeks of fussing jae was put back into Straykids and debuted as the main rapper and sub vocalist.