Hellevator outfit

Girl ver:

Chan's reaction:O-oh wow

Chan's reaction:
O-oh wow..you look really nice Sheila *blushes* (in Australia 'Sheila' is a another word for girl)
Felix reaction:
You lookin mighty hot mate ;)
Woojin:
Young lady who told you that you could wear that??
Minho:
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN
Jisung:
*throws coat at Soojin* put this on. I don't want people looking at what's mine. Soojin:who said I was yours?? Shh just put it on.
Changbin:
It's dark...I like it on you soojinnie
Hyunjin:
*throws arm around Soojin and whisper* how you doin sexy? Soojin: yah! Don't do that oppa!
Seungmin:
I mean...they could have done better job of not putting you in something that shows so much skin...*soojin frowns* No No! I didn't mean it like that I think you look good! A little too good *mumbles*
Jeongin:
*face turns red* o-oh...you look...really...umm...pretty...I-I have to go to T-the bathroom...l-like n-now..*runs off* (young boys and hormones *shrugs*)
-
Boy ver

Chan: Wow lookin good mate!!Felix:Aye you tryin to steal my swagger jae??Changbin: wow and I thought I was the only one who'd look good in darku

Chan:
Wow lookin good mate!!
Felix:
Aye you tryin to steal my swagger jae??
Changbin: wow and I thought I was the only one who'd look good in darku. You've out done me!
Woojin:
See I told you that those shoes would look great!!
Minho:
Are those my shoes??? Woojin:yes and shush.
Jisung:
Hmm I think maybe if we add something red it would look better but for the most part I like it!
Hyungjin:
You got jams
Seungmin:
I heard that one of the day6 member wore that jacket! Lucky!!
Jeongin:
I like what Hyung is wearing! I have what he has??