Ships~!!

Girl ver:
Felix + Soojin = feljin
-soojin and Felix are shipped together because Felix is the one soojin is closest too
-they constantly are caught wearing similar outfits and jewelry by stays
-they are always together during Vlives and always ends with them cuddling

Bambam + Soojin = soobam
-BamBam and Soojin are shipped together because it is widely known that they have been friends since while the beginnings of their trainee years (like Chris is with Bambam irl)
-while during the survival show Bambam was caught on camera bringing Soojin food and ate with her while she was working nonstop which made stays and igot7's fall head over heels
-they have been caught by dispatch and fans many times having dinner/lunch which got fans to ship them harder and even became one of biggest ships known in kpop.

Mina + Soojin = Soomin
-Mina and Soojin are shipped because when twice was being formed by JYP soojin was suppose to be put into twice and Mina was soojin's best friend.                                                                                      -  they wouldn't leave each other and fans got to see them train together, compete together, share a dorm together ect.                                                                                                                                                -when soojin got kicked out from the competition and thrown back into training Mina didn't take to it kindly and had a gloomy aura around her from the moment she found out.                                       -even though fans felt bad the ship still stayed alive and strong and became a household ship the moment Mina and soojin saw each other at an award show after Stray kids won rookie of the year and ran and hugged each other.                                                                                                                                    -safe to say that the fans loved to reunite because the next day it was the top thing trending all over the internet.

Boy ver:
Lisa + Jae = Jaesa
-Lisa and Jae are a ship because Jae was actually a trainee at YG before getting taken in by JYP.
-there are a whole bunch of videos of the two dancing together and learning dances while they were trainees
-after Blackpink debuted Lisa had mentioned that she had a huge crush on a male trainee when she was younger and a lot of blinks and stays speculated that it was Jae who she had a crush on.
-there has a lot been a lot of fans catching them wearing similar things (shirts, jackets, jewelry ect) which continued to make fans go mad.

Irene + Jae = Jaerene
-jaerene is a thing because the two were both on hello counselor together
-they both played around with each other and in which the puppy love threw everyone in awe
-a few weeks after the two were on hello counselor Irene was asked if she and Jae kept in contact and which the answer was yes.                                                                                                                      -this threw fans into a frenzy and the dating rumors and ships continued since the two have been seen everywhere together hanging out.

--

Hyunjin + Jae = Hyunjae

-Hyunjin and jae get shipped like jimin and jungkook. why? because they do EVERYTHING together

-and they also have a lot of panicked gay moments as well. for instance, one time while they were doing a live making origami there were multiple moments when the two would stare at each other and would slowly lean in before one of them pulls away quickly

-Hyunjin is always holding Jae's hand (Kook take notes) whether its when they and the guys are out or walking through airports and so on.

-because of this, the ship had gotten so huge in the fandom to the point where JYP had to release a statement about it.

-but in the end, the fans still doubt that they don't have a thing for each other. 

---

I know its been a min since I updated but here ya go;)- Author Chan