Awkward Silence Outfit

Girl ver:

Reactions:

Reactions:

Chan: woah Soojin you look so cute!!!look at my babygirl!!!

Woojin: you looks vary pretty like a lady

Minho and Jisung: DAAAAMMNNN

Changbin: *stands in front of Soojin* if boys see you in that short skirt no telling what they would do. YoU nEED tO bE PROtected At AlL CosTs!!

Felix: eyyy there you have it our cute little Soojin *busts the biggest uwu*

Hyunjin: HEY!!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN BE CUTER THAN ME HMMM?!

Seungmin: You look very cute Soojin I have to say our stylest has outdone themselves!

Jeongin: *Blushes* how can you be cuter in something that I see girls wear everyday...HOW??

Boy Ver:

Reactions:

Reactions:

Chan: lookin grate m8^^

Woojin: Aww you look just like I did when I was a schoolboy *cue nostalgic music now*

Minho: thinking: 'damn...Id so hit that... I wonder what Jisung thinks..' you look good bro

Jisung: thinking: 'wow his ass looks great...id so hit that' yeah I agree with Leeknow you look good Jae!

Changbin: *All the girls on set start swooning over Jae and calling him cute* But...I thought I was the cute one *Pouts*

Felix: aww mate you look good but don't try and steal all my swagger...

Hyunjin: *same reaction as with Soojin* WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HOTTER THAN ME?!? KNOW YOUR PLACE, YOU DESPITEFUL PEASANT!!

Seungmin: Aww you look like you fit the mv well (yeah that's kinda the point Seungmin.)

Jeongin: *awkward silence* you...look...good....? *flustered baby*

---

and yet another chapter is done! now, where is my medal???-Author Chan