While I'm chewing and looking for the taste of the sweet meat that I have just prepared, accompanied by some exquisite mushrooms in La Frabrué, I realize how incredibly charming my mia vita is.

I present myself as a man of 30 years, a height of 1.90M; a titan With jet black hair and deep, inspiring eyes.

A gallant definitely.

While I drink a glass of wine and the aged flavor of the fermented grapes slides down my throat and then mixes with the acids in my stomach, I realize how satisfying life is to my life for me.

So quiet.

When I feel satisfied, I get up and prepare to clean things that are dirty. I do not stop doing them for later, because then they accumulate and become more. And I end up walking to the pantry to see if I'm missing garrisons, and I find a surprise.

There is an empty place in my 20m fridge.

A tragedy, unfortunately.

- I must get food. I already look like a poor boy from Africa- , haha, a joke comes out of my mouth without trying to avoid it. It's that I'm like that.

Love yourself, said the RM.

So waiting for the night to come, I kept quiet. At 10:00 pm. He was ready to hunt, dressed completely in black. Some leather pants and a jacket, I left home in my black Beetle.

Oh! I can not forget to put my rifle in the front seat, right next to me. My playmate!

My zone, the one that more concurro. It's a bar called "Mermaid Motel", there are people of all kinds. I do not know why motel, but it's fine.

When I arrived quickly, I fixed my eyes on a very attractive woman; that was the obvious focus of attention on the table he occupied, his long blond hair was very down on his back. He had a very striking face, lips painted a very red color; Like blood. beautiful color . And she was a bearer of a neckline in the front that welcomed many looks including mine.

Sensing the terrain before approaching, I realized that she seemed to be being watched by a man. Maybe a bodyguard or something, but that was not a problem for me or my rifle.

without spending time in bullshit and just by showing my wallet I managed to make it eat from my hand. It is annoying when they themselves and of their own will enter the mouth of the wolf. And it is not that it is annoying in itself, but because of something as banal as money is, but who am I not to enjoy an exquisite food that is within my reach.

The Specimen told me about their hardships; Bone of the bodyguard that was entrusted to him by his partner the minister of the city and that it would be better if we left the back of the place so he would not see us.

I accepted

When we left we found an unexpected surprise

The bodyguard seemed to be able to create shadow clones because now he was no longer one but there were two.

I thought that these things happened in the sleeves, not in the Wattpad novels

And since I did not feel like making a confrontation and taking into account that I left my precious vehicle, just outside the bar where there was no security and it had no roof; I did not want to take risks. So I let him take her away.

"There are many fleas in a dog".

As I turned my body to re-enter the establishment, my gaze went to the other place on the street where a suspicious-looking person was heading to a small supermarket that stood out in the bright white light in the darkness of the night.