Yes, I am.(part 1)

"Daddy, Daddy look!", six year old Maggie shouted. "Yes, darling wonderful." her dad said emotionless looking into the crystal clear screen of his new iPhone 4S. "Babe, why don't you come and spend the night in my room!" 14 year old Lexi said."Alexandria, that isn't a good idea, we have a long day planned tomorrow. You need a full nights sleep.", her dad said, still looking in his phone. "Aw! But daaaaad!" Maggie said. "Margaret. Go brush your teeth and have Muriel tuck you in." her dad said strictly, finally looking up. "come on honey!" Muriel said. Muriel was like the mom they never got to know. Lexi stomped up to her room to make a point she was mad at her father. Their dad, Tom rubbed his face. "Why don't you take a vacation? Just you. A getaway. Raising two daughters alone can be tough. I'll take care of them. After all, I am the maid!", Muriel said. "You know what I will!" Tom said.

ONE WEEK LATER- "Bye daddy!", Maggie shouted. Tom kisses her on the cheek and got on his plane. Lexi ran to the ladies room. Muriel ran in after five minutes to check on her. She was sobbing. Lexi was crushed. Her dad left without glancing at her. Muriel said,"Here babe. I got you this. It's a journal. Write your feeling in it. It'll help trust me." Lexi smiled and gave her a huge hug. Her father would be gone for three full weeks.

Day 1- Dear diary? Well my dad left today without saying goodbye. It's like I'm not even there. It's all about his pride and joy Margaret. That's why I wish my mom was still alive, but then again. I wouldn't have met Muriel. Muriel saves me everyday. Everyday. Well I have school tomorrow. So bye I guess.

The next day she woke up with a weight lifted off her shoulders. She got to wake up without the big bad wolf yelling t her. She walked in the school doors and notices she is the only one with Steve madden $60 flats. Wow. She looked like a spoiled rich girl. She went to her first class and noticed she had no friends in there. Well it's time to make new ones. "Hi, I'm Alex!" she said to a girl with bleach blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes."Hi, I'm Kayla." Lexi introduced herself as Alex to new people she met. Lexi and her bonded all week!

Day 5- Dear diary. Kayla is perfect. And I don't know what these feelings are. When I see her and talk to her I get a rush of butterflies in my belly. It's like I want her soft thin lips to be on mine. I don't know. She's coming over tonight. I'm excited! Bye <3!

The doorbell rang. The girls immediately ran up to lexis room. They were doing typical sleepover stuff. Nails, make up, dessert. Then now the hair. Kayla did lexis. She put her hair up then said, "oh my god! You look beautiful! " and then gave her a sexy long hug rubbing her back. Lexi blushed and pulled away. Kayla got real close to Lexi and smiled, moving lexis bangs out of her face. Lexi said," let's dance." she put on some music and Kayla put her arms around lexis hips. Lexi put her arms around Kaylas neck and smiled. Kayla went for a kiss. It was soft and gentle. And then they started making out,then they sat on lexis bed. They took off each others shirts and Lexi kissed Kayla on her neck, next thing they know, they were laying on top of each other naked making out. They were laying there just making out. Next they put on some lesbian porn and started watching it and doing exactly what they did in the movie, they were having fun. The next morning they woke up to a knock on the door. Muriel. And what was she about to walk into? Two teen girls laying next to each other naked. Shit. They ended up getting shirts on just in the right amount of time. Muriel walked in. She was explaining how she made them breakfast and spent like 10 minutes talking to the girls. Meanwhile, Kayla had one hand under the covers making her way up lexis thigh, teasing her and making her wet. Muriel finally left and they exchanged a kiss and got clothes on.

Day-7 last night was INCREDIBLE.

Lexis dad came home 2 weeks later, and she had big news to tell him. "dad, can we talk?" "sure." she took his phone and put it in her pocket. "Dad, I'm a lesbian." "WHAT?! But... You... Huh? No." "yes, I am." "No you're not." he grabbed his phone and walked away. She knew the only way to convince him. The next day he walked in his room to a shocking sight, his daughter making out with another girl. Wow. That's one way. Lexi's dad had a heart attack right then.