How it happened

Third-person
Bruce never let me go on patrol without anyone, and when he finally let me go by myself, I got kidnapped. I'm not sure how I got kidnapped, but I did, and that's how I got into this situation.

Tim's POV
It took me a while to finally let Bruce let me go patrol without him and anyone for the first time when I left; he just told me to be careful, and I am careful. I walked on top of a roof, and I heard a woman screaming for help. I jumped down to help her, and when I beat the crap out of the guy, I turned around to see her and another guy, and then he punched me in the face, and well, that was the last thing I remember happening. When I gained conscience, I woke up to see a room with my hand and feet handcuffed, and then I noticed I was not wearing my costume; I was in regular clothes. I got up and walked with the handcuffs still on my feet; then, I heard people talking from the other side of the door. I peeked through a crack and saw the outlaws. The people who are a part of the outlaws are Roy Harper, aka red arrow, Starfire, and red hood. The red hood seems to hate me a lot, and I don't know why he hates me, but he does. I then fall backward and make a really loud noise while falling. I groan out of the pain; they then stop talking and open the door to see me on the ground.

Jason POV
Me and roy we're talking to starfire until we heard someone fall in the other room really loud we get up and open the door to see Red Robin on the ground he then looks up to us and starts to back away obviously afraid of us but when I look him in his eyes he's not afraid no he's planning something I can tell by just looking at him in his eyes " what the hell are you up to Tim" I said and I could see him immediately get angry " how the hell do you know I'm up to something and how the hell so you know my name you bastard" Tim yelled at me making me laugh I can't believe the kid has the balls to scream at me " you know you have balls to scream at your kidnappers Red Robin" roy said to him which didn't help, I can tell Tim was uncomfortable because of us I gave my friends the look to leave and they did leave " Bruce didn't tell you did he" I said he then looked confused " he really didn't did he I'm Jason todd the dead second robin I guess he didn't tell you about me after all these years and I'm a little pissed at him for not telling anyway I kidnapped you two keep you safe and not let him end up killing you like he killed me and I'll do you a favor im not letting you go but if you don't cause trouble I'll take those of as long as you listen to us okay and I'll let you do what ever you want except go out side and go on the internet how about it this is even your room and my room as well" I said he seemed to be thinking about it" is that all I thought you were just insane and I have to go to school you ass I kneed to go back to school but I know you won't let me go I'm fine with it for know school has been well annoying lately and I want to know more as to why Bruce didn't tell me about you so I'll go along with you for know and there going to start searching for me in a while once I don't get home just saying and my Red Robin suit has a tracker hope you knew about that" Tim said I gave him the look that meant I already knew about it " so you and me are going to have to share a room I'll just sleep on the ground later to night but come here for me to remove those handcuffs" I said and he tried getting up and he failed completely so I walked over to him and took of the cuffs from his legs and hands he then got up and walked into the bed and he hid under the covers I'm really surprised by that but I just laughed and walked out the room to see starfire and roy staring at me " so you guys heard everything so yeah that's what's going to happen for know on and after I took those cuffs of he just walked straight to the bed and hid under the covers isn't that funny" I said but they then looked at me " Jason he's a seventeen year old boy and your nineteen and your brother dick is twenty and Tim is a grown boy so you know he's in puberty stage in his life and it sucks and we're going to have to deal with it what if he gets hard while asleep because he was thinking about a girl while sleeping what are we supposed to tell him to jack of but who's going to teach him how to jack if not me but you are" roy said I didn't really think about that " but what if he's gay roy and I wish you never brought this up roy" I said and layed down on the couch and fell asleep.

Hey, guys, I made a new book, as you can see, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway multi-shiper out.