(2)

Tweek got up in the early hours of the morning. He didn't know if he had fallen asleep or just zoned out for a few hours but it didn't matter. He made his way the the kitchen, he was so hungry his stomach was hurting and he couldn't stand it. He wasn't so thin that you could see his ribs but he was very scrawny looking.

He made himself a cheese sandwich. Looking around he saw a coffee Machine. It was a gift from his parents when he moved and as much as he would love to use it he can't. Tweek was only Able to kick his caffeine addiction because he was to poor to buy coffee. All his money had to go towards bills.

He shook his head finishing off his pathetic sandwich. He took off for Eric's base.

It was hidden as an old mom and pop shop. Wendy Testaburger did the deals and ran the shop. She was a hot girl and very good at being innocent.

Walking in he immediately went in to the back. Only to see Kyle and Leo talking.

"H-hey."

"Hey."

Kyle greeted back and soon followed leo.

"So h-how'd it go?" Tweek asked referring to last night.

"Like it always goes."

Tweek nodded. Looking at a clock that hung on the grey wall. He had some time before he had to be at work and this was the perfect opportunity to talk to leo but unfortunately for him Kyle and leo were still immersed into their small talk, So he waited.

Kyle soon left saying he had to go help Cartman or something along those lines. It's wasn't a surprise Kyle was Cartman's right hand man after all.

"How a-are you doing?"

Tweek always liked to make sure Leo was okay. He used to be quite innocent and leo doesn't really hold his own under pressure.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

He said that but it was hard not to notice the dark rims under his eyes. Tweek just nodded knowing he shouldn't push. He was over come with a Terrible feeling, he felt bad.

Tweek could handle this life style since he was had gone down hill long ago but Leo still had some life in him.
He was already too far to be saved.

Tweeks eyes ended up finding the clock again and too his surprise almost an hour had passed. He had to be at work soon. Quickly said goodbye to butters and headed out.

The next hour went bye fast. He danced and did his not all job but now it was his turn to serve drinks. Something he hadn't noticed before was that Craig Tucker was here.

Which was just great.