Craig

( The Chapters are coming up short but I don't wanna put so much into one chapter. )

Craig was never that busy, more
occupied. He had time to lounge and drink but apparently no time to sit and talk with anyone he didn't particularly care for, still he would sit and drink with Clyde.

"Dude you need to stop." Clyde piped up. He raised an eyebrow but otherwise nothing.

"You only keep coming here to look at Tweek....and its really creepy."

"I like the drink-"

Clyde interrupted.

"You like looking at Tweeks ass." 
"Shut it, donavan."

Clyde decidedly stayed quite but crossed his arms in silent protest. Maybe he was right Craig thought. He was basically borderline spying on Tweek but it definitely wasn't on the list of the worst things hes done. No quite the contrary, it was quite tame considering if he was that obsessed He would have Kidnapped Tweek long ago. He didn't want that. He wanted Tweek to like him back, to show any amount of affection at all towards him.

He felt like a blushing school girl but it was true. He missed his chance in highschool and there was very little faith that Tweek would ever give him another chance.

"Hey." Craig spoke up.

Clyde looked over but didn't speak.

"Stop being a brat. I need you to do something for me."
"I don't know." Clyde was really poking a sleeping tiger wasn't he.

"You don't have a choice and besides I think you'll like it."

"Why is that?" He was curious now.
"You'll get to talk to Bebe."

Clyde turned his body around to give his full attention.

"I need you to get where Tweek lives."
"What? Why can't you do that?"
"Because."

Clyde would have asked more if it wasn't for the fact Craig got up immediately after he finish his sentence.

"Bye asshole." Clyde grumbled.

[ Mission : Get Tweeks address : ongoing ]