The party kiss

Y/n P.O.V.

It was Friday. I had just finished school. The party Lucy invited me to started at 8. It was now about 5. I promised that I would stay at least half an hour. Parties weren't my thing. I picked out an outfit.

Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 2:

I chose outfit (you choose)

I chose outfit (you choose). I put it on and did my hair. At 7, I applied a little bit if lip gloss. I wanted to impress Lucy's friends.

Lucy picked me up at 7:20 and we walked to the party. This girl, Hopper, was hosting the party at her house. Her parents were out of town. We arrived and walked in. About 50-100 people were here. Most of them in the backyard. I don't know anyone. I went over to Hopper and said Hi.

I then sat on the couch and played with her dog. Suddenly a guy came from behind me.

Anton: Hey

Y/n: Hey

Anton: I'm Anton

Y/n: Y/n! Nice to meet you

Anton: You want a drink?

Y/n: Oh I don't drink alcohol.

He sat next to me. He had blond messy hair and cute little dimples. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans. He was holding two plastic cups.

Anton: Oh, me neither. It's just orange juice.

We giggled and I took the drink. We talked for a while. He was really nice. His friend had dragged him to this party. We sat on the couch, talking and playing with Hopper's dog.

Anton: Well I have to go. It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you at school.

Y/n: Same here. Bye!

I got up to look for Lucy. It had been an hour already. I was planning on leaving. She was nowhere to be found on the first floor. I went up the stairs to the second.

The corridor was empty.
"Lucy?", I whisper-yelled. I turned the corner and someone jumped at me. He grabbed my waist. And kissed me!
I didn't move. What was happening??! I heard a distant click. After a few seconds he pulled away. My jaw dropped to the floor. It was too dark for me to see him. What!? He ran away. I stood there in shock. Tears were forming in my eyes. I rushed downstairs. And slammed the door open, running down the street.
"Y/n? Are you ok?", I heard Anton say in the distance. I ignored him and ran faster, tears flooding on my cheeks.
What had just happened?