Two

Manoban

"There she is, Chaeng!" I squealed looking at the girl I love. "Calm your tits, bitch." Chaeng deadpanned that made me roll my eyes. Murmurs and gossips are filling the hallways when Jennie Kim walked.

Everyone's attention was drawn to her. Who wouldn't? She's a beautiful goddess. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Everything in her is perfect. Just by looking at her, or even by hearing her name, my heart automatically flutters. She's the campus crush. Boys and girls are drooling at her. I swear, if you ever take a quick glance at her, you'll fell inlove with her instantly.

"Yah! She's coming at our direction!" Chaeng shaked my body but I was too busy staring at Jennie. "She's coming closer, Lis!" Chaeng shakes me aggressively. I gulped nervously when she's coming right to me.

She was walking closer and closer...

But walked pass by me.

I frowned but I still followed her back. Even her back is just too perfect. No one can top Jennie, no one.

Dear Jennie,

You were so beautiful earlier, you made my heart beat madly. What are you doing to me? You're too beautiful to handle. I wish I can just touch your cheeks, they're so puffy! Well, have a nice day, Jennie.

Love,
SA