Three

Manoban

"Gosh! This is too tiring!" I whined. "Goodluck to your date, Lis." Chaeng smirked. I've been waiting for someone to be my prom date. I just can't find the right person. Everyone was already taken, while me, still hoping to have a date. I could go to a prom without a date, though, but it will be fun if you have one. Ugh, why does it have to be like this?

"Find me one, please." I begged. "Oh no no, you should find your own." Chaeyoung smirked. "You're so unfair, you're being like this because you already have that Jisoo girl." I rolled my eyes. "Oh... my... God!" Chaeyoung whispered-shouted and covered her mouth. I followed ger gaze and when I saw what she's looking, I blushed madly and become nervous.

"Hi, don't forget your partners for the prom." Jennie approached us and smiled. My heart skipped a beat when I heard her angelic voice. "S-sure." Chaeyoung stutterd and she held my hand, squeezing it hard. I stared at her and didn't noticed her waving her hand in my face. "Hello? You're spacing out. Umm, please don't forget your prom date." She smiled.

She freaking smiled at me.

I almost faint, good thing Chaeyoung elbowed me and we both bowed at her and she did the same then she left.

Dear Jennie,

You are so kind, you have a soft heart. I love how you speak, I can't ignore your beautiful voice. Do you already have your prom date? He sure is lucky to have you. Have a nice day, Nini.

Love,
  SA