Mirror

One day all the farmers reached the farm and they saw a big announcement :  "Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this farm passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the small house near in the river. In the beginning  they all got sad for the death of one of their co worker but after a while, they started getting curious to know who was that man who hindered the growth of his colleagues and the farm.

Then after that all  farmers goes to the venue,  Everyone thought:  Who is this guy who was hindering my improvement! Well at least he died!. One by one go to the small house to see the coffin and when they looked inside they suddenly became speechless.

They stood near by the coffin shocked and in silence. As if their is someone had touched their deepest part of their life. There was a mirror inside the coffin : everyone who looked inside it could see himself.

There was also a sign next to the mirror that said:

You are the only person who can help yourself.  You are the only person who can improve yourself. You are the one who is capable of setting yor limits to growth. You are the one who can influence your daily life. Your life does not change, when your friends change, when your love one's change, when everyone change. Your life change when YOU change when you go beyond your limiting beliefs. The most important relationship you can have is the one who have with yourself.

Moral lesson :  Our is like a mirror:  it gives back to any one the reflection of your thoughts. You can easily judge any one you want.  The world and your reality are like mirrors lying in the coffin, which show the individuality death of his purpose in this world and create own happiness and success. It's the way you face your life and how you are going to be difference