But Why ?

***Aaliyah's POV***

"Baby, it's only you." the voice in my head said as I turned on the other side of the bed.

"Oh really? let me see your phone!" I demanded

"Nah, it ain't even that deep, bae it's only me and you"

"Obviously not if you gotta bitch texting your phone talking about where you at, will you come through!"

"Look babe. I--"

"I, don't have time for this. You said you wanted a future with me! not them other hoes on the street! you want my kids,not theirs"

"I know baby, lemme kn--

KNOCK. KNOCK

I sat up in my bed, with my hand over my heart, breathing rapidly fast, causing me to be out of breath.

I could see the sun seeping through my white curtains, shining on the tile floor, making lines.

I walked over to my door and opened it. Only to be welcomed by my overly joyed mother.

"Good morning sweetheart, tea?" she asked with her cheeks just as red as a rose.

"No thanks mom." I politely declined.

My mother is white and Puerto Rican. My dad is African American and Indian, so I guess you can say I'm mixed with some things.

My hair is really curly and it goes all the way to the middle of my back. I'm a light shade of a Carmel complexion with light brown eyes.

"Well ok hun, get dressed for school, breakfast should be ready by then." my mom said as she made her way back down the stairs, taking two at a time.

Once she left I shut my door quietly and walked to my phone.

Bestfriend😍😩😒

"Good Mornin' big head" -BigDaddyX

I kept re-reading the text over and over again. Something about his text just brightened up my day. After minutes of gazing over his text, I finally decided to text him back.

To:Bestfriend😍😩😒

"GoodMorning ugly😏😂" -Liyah💋

I sat my phone on the stand and went to the bathroom. Might as well get ready.

*****

****

***

**

*

I did everything I had to do and decided to put on a navy blue pencil skirt and a white v neck that showed a little cleavage. I had a long silver necklace and silver hoops on. I tied my blue and white converses and did an extra look at my outfit.

I already did my make up, so all I have left to do is my hair. I decided to leave it curly and put a white flower headband on, so I did so.

I grabbed my back pack, and my phone and ran down the stairs.

I sat my back pack by the door. And went to the dining room. Our house is like a mansion, except were not rich, were just blessed.

"Good morning baby girl." my dad said whilst kissing my forehead

"Morning daddy." I said cheery.

He looked at my outfit, than up at me. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Daaa---aaddd, my hair!" I playfully shouted, whilst moving his hand away

"Sorry kiddo, I just can't believe my baby girl is growing up."

"Breakfast!" my mom shouted from the kitchen

Dad and I raced towards the kitchen for breakfast. I don't know why he tried, he already knew I was gonna win.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and some orange juice. When I finished, I gave my parents a kiss and there I was off to school.

***********

There's nothing like roaming the halls of school. The first few minutes are so relaxing, than the rest of the day.

I reached my locker, took a deep breath, and finally did my code.

I took out my English book and notebook and shut my locker.

"Boo!"

"Why did you do that, I almost had an heart attack."

"Awwn, is the little baby mad?"

"Levi!" I practically shouted

He lightly chuckled, with a smirk tugging on his pink,plump lips.

"So were back to first names? I thought you were Bestfriend?" Levi said pushing the conversation further just to see a reaction

"You are Levi, but some days, all days you're childish."

"I'm sorry best friend."

"Okay."

We walked to first period, minutes before the bell ring for tardies.

We took a seat on the side tables, kind of ducked off from the teacher. I have no ideas why Levi sat over here and this isn't his assigned seat.

"Ok class, now that were all here how about role?"

We all agreed in unison and most of all quietness.

Ms.Lineman called role. Once she finished she instructed us to do the work that she assigned on the board.

I began doing the work and reading pages 72-92 to answer the questions on page 93. I was right in the middle of the story, until my boobs vibrated, signaling to me I have a text message.

I cautiously snuck my phone out of my bra, especially because Levi is sitting right next to me. I unlocked my phone quickly and quietly only to be received a text from Levi.

Bestfriend😍😩😒

"Mmh, you look good today 😏" -BigDaddyX

I blushed at the messages.

To:Bestfriend😍😩😒

"Thanks😏. Ya know bad ass Liyah keep it on lock." -Liyah💋

Within 2 minutes he received my text. I could feel his burning gaze on me so I looked down at the floor.

I felt a hand on my thigh, crawling up it slowly making sure not to miss a single part. It's couldn't be no other than Levi. I tied not to moan, so I bit down on my lip, tugging on it as his hand explored my thigh.

His hand crawled higher and higher, almost making me loose it. I swatted his hand away and looked away from him while I was blushing. I knew he was staring at me smirking. Typical.

My hand vibrated, scaring me senseless.

Bestfriend😍😩😍

"Meet me in the library, free period" -BigDaddyX

To:Bestfriend😍😩😒

"But why?" -Liyah💋