Good Deeds

While I was waiting on Caden to pick me up, I went to the kitchen to get me something to eat. I wandered through the fridge, and just by my luck, he had nothing. Nothing but a bag of grapes and some pop. I grabbed the bag and the pop and went back to the living room. I looked out the window and he pulled up. I grabbed my things and went outside. I put my things in the trunk and went up to the front seat.

I looked at him, and he seemed like he had an attitude. If anyting, I should be mad. Not Him !

" Whats wrong with you ?" I asked with an attitude

" Why was you at his house?" He asked changing the subject of the question I just asked him

" Because I can be. Last time i checked you aint my boyfriend. You put me in my feelings, had me feeling a certain way about you. Then we go to a party and you just left me for nothing. No. Im not gonna take this from you. " I expressed my feelings, letting everything out.

I put my earphones in, and started to listen to 'Smokin' by Reka. I was really in my feelings. I looked out the window and waited till we reached our destination.

When we arrived i hurried up and slammed the door. We was at a pizza place, real classical ! I really didnt want to be here anymore. I took a seat at a table and waited for him to come in. When he came in he sat across from me.

" Im sorry." he breathes out.

I heard him, but i acted like i didnt cause i do still have my earphones in. I slowly took my earphones out and looked at him.

" what?" i say with a straight face

" Im sorry" he said while taking my hand

" what did you do anyways?" i asked taking my hands from him.

Just before he could answer my question, the waiter comes up. Why do they have waiters ?  And they surely picked a fine time to come up and want to do their job.

"Hi, Im Trisha, and ill be your waiter for today, how may i help ?" she says trying to force a smile on her face.

" Large pepperonni pizza please." I say while sliding her a tip. I could tell she was a hard working mom, that struggled taking care of her kids, while trying to work and go to school. I know how she feels because I remember my mom being in that same predicament. She mouthed a thank you and i could tell she was grateful. She wrote orders down and went to the back.

" That was a good thing you did babe." Caden speaks up and says

" Im not your babe, but thanks. I can tell shes going through something." i say

" I really am sorry though." He says again

" Ok Caden, but what did you do ? You keep apologizing, and not telling me what you did. How am I suppose to forgive you and youre not telling me anything but "Im Sorry".  I say.

"I know, but i know i hurt you too."

At this point I want to just be like forget it. But i insist to get it out of him. The same waiter came back and gave us our food, and the check.

$23.68, it read. I handed her the 3.68, and Caden handed her the 20. I slid her and extra 10 dollars. And gave her a hug. I knew she wanted one, because sometimes thats all I need to have a great day.

We finished our food and left. As we walked in the parking lot, Caden got down on one knee, and pulled out a black box. My eyes started watering, and so many things flooded my mind. He cant propose, and he didnt even tell me what he did. He cant propose, Im only 16. No, this cant be happening. He took my hand and said....

" I need to know that i still have your heat, before we proceed. Please say I do."

He took the bright big diamond ring out of the box, and slid it on my finger, my left ring finger.

" please will you..." I cut him off in mid sentence.

"I--"

***********************************************************************

Authors Note 

Vote

Comment

And stay tuned for whats next.