Best Mistake

**Aaliyahs Pov**

I snuggled up to the pillow and scrolled down social media. Once the movie was inserted, he laid next to me, so I scooted over to keep space. I felt him stare at me during the previews, but I kept my head down.

"Babe!"

I looked up & seen his girlfriend Myra. I didn't even know she was coming over. I was in total shock, like this didn't seem right. I looked up and looked over. Levi and Myra had a puzzled look on their face. I felt guilty. Only if she knew what happened 5 minutes ago.

"I didn't know we were having company." Myra speaks up.

"Actually, uhm I was gonna sleep on the couch." I say.

"No you weren't." Levi starts to speak up.

I gave him an eye, and got up.

"Yes, yes I am." I say while grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

I walked down the stairs, heart in my hand. I'm lifeless right now. The couch wasn't far from my eyesight, it was about 3 seconds away, but it seem like it was 3 minutes away. I drug myself to the couch and laid there. How can I love my Bestfriend ? And Caden ? This all is wrong. But I guess my best mistake was falling in love with them.

I checked the time on my phone and shortly found myself going to sleep.

**Levis Pov**
I didn't expect my girl friend to show up, I didn't expect to get carried away with Aaliyah. It just happened. Myra fell asleep shortly after Aaliyah went downstairs.

I went downstairs for a glass of water, but i seen Aaliyah there sleeping angelic like always. She had her earplugs in listening to music, while curled up in my jacket. It kinda made me smile. I could tell she was cold because she kept moving. I went to grab her a spare blanket and pillow.

I lifted her head up gently, to place the pillow. And I placed the cover over her, just by my luck, she woke up, and battered her eyelashes.

"Levi ?" She asks with a soft spoken voice

"Yea?" I say, while sitting down next to her, while she places them on my legs. I found myself rubbing them but she didn't seem the care.

"Bestfriend, I'm sorry." she seemed like she was about to cry. Her voice was shaky and filled with hurt.

"No, I'm sorry." I say while hugging her. We hugged for a long period of time. I could tell neither of us wanted to let go.

"I love you." she says while looking at me.

"I love you too." I leaned in, and she leaned in. And it just happened. We both were on the floor laughing. We placed our feet on the couch and had the rest of out bodies on the floor.

We glanced at eachother and just observed eachother.

"Do you really love me?" She asks, breaking the silence.

"Yes." Is all I say. One statement. But still true.

"Then prove it." she says while leaning in.
Within a couple of seconds we were kissing, no making out. She was straddling me and I was rubbing her back up and down. She eventually broke the kiss and got off of me.

"What's wrong?" I ask not wanting to stop.

"I'm sleepy, and you have a girlfriend to get back to." she smirks.

Oh shit. I forgot about her. I'm not even sure if I still wanna be with her, I've developed feelings for my Bestfriend.

******Morning*******
*Aaliyahs POV*
I woke up with a grin on my face, and of course a thousand text messages.

"Caden."
Wanna chill today ? I need to get things off my chest.

"Desssbabii♥️"
We needa hang out again like Daahh 💁

It was more text messages, I just didn't wanna open them. When I looked at the time it was 6:56. I know they still sleep up there. So if I sneak up there grab all my things from Levi's room. I'll be good to go. Because I'll just use the bathroom down here, eat and everything. And leave. Perfect idea.

I suck up the stairs and around the corner to get to his room. I quietly opened his door, but only to see them cuddled up together. It hurt, but I'm fine. I grabbed my bag and slid it by the door. As much noise as that made, I'm surprised they ain't wake up. I tiptoed to his bathroom and grabbed my towels, and toothbrush. Perfect. Now sneaking out will be the hard part. Fuck it. I just made a run for it. And just as my luck, they still didn't wake up. They are some heavy sleepers.

I headed back down the stairs. And I planned my outfit, to cosign with my accessories, to go with my shoes. And hairstyle. Once that was laid out on the couch. I pulled my charger out because my phone was dead honey. 38%. Bless it Jesus.
7:06. Whelp. Better get ready.

I grabbed my undergarments and towels.

***30 minutes later***

Once I was dried off and my undergarments were on. I put on some lotion and my socks. I wrapped the towel around me because I didn't know what time they'll wake up. I went back in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
I applied my make up and heated up the curlers. I put on my gold hoops. And my gold infinity bracelet. I put on my white sweater that say " Good Girl " in gold shimmery letter with my black jeggings with the gold studs on the side. I slipped on my gold shimmery uggs. And proceeded to do my hair.

I curled it, and it was super curly. Once that was finished I unplugged that to let it sir for awhile while I cleaned up all my other mess. I threw everything else in my bag and threw the curlers in last. Once everything was cleaned up. I unplugged my phone 91%. Well I guess that better than something. I placed my bag by the door and grabbed my coat.

"To:Caden."
Okay yea we can chill. Pick me up from Levi's. -Liyah💋.

I sent the text fast and in a hurry. Waiting for an outcome.