Nygmobblepot

warning: there is swearing and sex scenes in this it is also BIG GAY so... y'know beware of the big gay

Oswald was asleep in his bed when a loud slamming noise coming from the kitchen woke him up, concerned he quickly got up to investigate.

He walked in to the kitchen and saw Ed splashing his face with water from the sink ."get a grip. it was only a dream, it was only a dream. Dreams can have a variety of meanings to them or can easily be caused by what one was thinking about before they fell asleep... that would still mean I was thinking about it while I was awake though" Ed was muttering to himself rapidly, almost like he was debating with himself. Oswald stood in confusion as he watched and listened to Ed.

 "are you alright Edward?" Oswald asked, Ed turned around in shock and stared at Oswald. "O-Oswald. I didn't... I was... you startled me, I didn't hear you come in" Ed said struggling to form a sentence. "It's 1 in the morning what the fuck are you doing? Are you feeling alright?" Oswald asked still standing there giving Ed a strange stare. "I'm fine. I just had to get a drink, couldn't sleep" Ed replied giving a semi smile that looked awkward. "Interesting way to drink" Oswald joked. "I-I just woke up a little hot and bothered is all, needed something refreshing" Ed said now with an actual smile while still looking a little awkward. "Bad dream or something?" Oswald asked walking closer and leaning on the kitchen counter. "No. Interesting and weird but not bad" Ed replied looking like even he was trying to figure out what he was talking about. "Oswald can I ask you something?" Ed asked making eye contact with Oswald. "Of course, anything" Oswald replied. Ed put his hands together and to his face as he made small steps towards Oswald. "Do you ever think about someone in a way that is different than you act with them?" Oswald stared at Ed confused by the question "I mean, have you ever had someone that you had feelings for but not sure what kind of feelings?" Ed added trying to make the question sound less confusing "I-I don't" Oswald attempted to answer still not knowing what it is Ed was asking. "Are you sure you're alright Ed?" Oswald asked again putting his hand on Ed's arm. Ed stared down at Oswalds hand as he was touching his arm "I had a dream about you" He said still looking at Oswald's hand. "Really? what about?" Oswald asked cautiously. "We were uh.... You were in my room and... we... uh...Y'know what I don't really remember all that much" Ed backed out while saying. Oswald went to pull his hand away from Ed until Ed snatched Oswald's hand into his pulling forward so he was closer to Oswald who was still leaning against the counter. "We kissed" Ed said making intense eye contact with Oswald as holding his wrist tight, Oswald looked shocked and was speechless. "We kissed a lot actually. We made out. then we... then we had sex" Ed said to him. "Ed" Oswald said still in a state of shocked "that's strange isn't it" Ed said breathin harder than before. "yes. That is incredibly strange, you are incredibly strange.... tell me what we did. In detail preferably" Oswald said to Edward, taking his one free hand and gabbing Ed's shoulder. 

 "well, you had your hand on my thigh" Ed said leaning his face in closer to Oswald's. "like this?" Oswald moved is hand softly down onto Ed's thigh. "mhm exactly. then I kissed you. it was very soft and gentle" Ed continued. Oswald closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss until E pulled away and pushed Oswald back. Oswald let out a grunt from the force and looked at Ed in surprise. "I don't want to do it like that" Ed said gripping Oswald's pyjama top tight with both hands. "I want to do it my way" he said "I want to do it rough" he continued in a gritty voice. He pulled Oswald towards him and kissed him hard, his had moved to Oswald's head as he gripped a hand full of Oswald's hair while forcing his tongue inside Oswald's mouth. Oswald firmly groped Ed's bulge over his pants as the two made out letting small moaning and heavy breathing sounds. Ed ripped through Oswald's button up shirt and moved away from his lips moving down towards his neck, Ed sucked hard on Oswald's neck making Oswald moan slightly "trying to leave marks Ed?" he said with a smart ass attitude in his voice. "Oswald when I'm done with you, your neck won't be the only thing left marked. I'm making you my territory" Ed said with a smile just before he bit down slightly. Oswald let out a moan of pain and pleasure and Ed could feel Oswald get hard from it while he was grinding on him.

  Oswald put his hands under Ed's shirt and lifted it off his body. The two of them continued to make out, Ed slid his hand down Oswald's chest down to his belt. Ed pulled away from Oswald's lips and looked him in the eyes, silently asking for Oswald's approval. Oswald made a slight head nod with a smile and with that Ed quickly tore through Oswald's belt, he used so much force that the belt buckle broke. Ed slipped is hand down Oswald's pants and gripped his dick. Ed started to kiss and suck on Oswald's neck again as he made on slow long stroke to the tip of Oswald's dick.

Ed looked up slightly at Oswald with a smirk "This is going to be a bit bigger of a challenge for me then I expected" he said impressed by Oswald's size. "Did you know around a third of people are born without a gag reflex?" Ed asked putting his face closer to Oswald's, Oswald looked at him. "isn't that neat?" Ed added giving a nod at their first meet. "Riddle me this Ed" Oswald said teasing, "Are you one of them?". Edward took the one hand he had free and clenched it around Oswald's face "one way to find out" Ed said taking his hand off Oswald's dick and lowering himself down. He kissed his way down his chest and stomach until he was fully on his knees. Oswald got turned on why the feel of Ed's warm and heavy breath being so close to his dick,  Ed looked up at him before putting his lips around the tip and Oswald's breath hinched at the feel of Ed's wet mouth being on his dick, a went down slightly and back out, gave a big lick of it then went back in to sucking, he went half way and started inching down until he was fully deep throating. Oswald started breathing deeply with pleasure, a small smile was on his face. Ed started sucking harder and Oswald's smile turned into an open mouth with small but rapid moans. Oswald ran his fingers through Ed's hair as he was blowing him and started yanking at it when Ed hit a sweet spot. 

"uh uh. ughh Edward" Oswald said quietly and breathy. Ed made fair mmm sounds while he blew Oswald. Ed ran his hand up one of Oswald's legs (the weaker one) and propped it over his shoulder. Oswald started to lose his quiet moans and they became louder and more intense "Oh fuck. Ugh Ed. Yes" Oswald moaned throwing his head back and shutting his eyes out of pleasure.  Oswald began to pant heavily "yes. Ugh yes. You're so fucking good at this Ed" Oswald started to push Ed's head down further,  the sound of Oswald's sexy moans got him so hard he found it difficult to kneel down comfortably. "Oh fuck Ed, Ed, Ed!" Oswald started to moan Ed's name. Ed took Oswald's dick out of his mouth for a moment, "louder" he said dominantly while looking up at Oswald. He went back to deep throating him this time even harder and with more tongue. "UGH! Oh Ed. ED! ughhh oh fuck, you know just what to do. FUCK ED!" Oswald screamed in ecstasy. "oh, oh Ed. ED! I'm gon- Ed Im gonna cum, im so close Ed im gonna cum" Oswald said warning Ed. Ed took is head to fee up his mouth again  "then do it. You know exactly where to do it, you know where I want it"  Ed said going straight back to sucking Oswald. Ed sucked hard as Oswald got jittery from the sexual pleasure, he started to grip the counter with one hand and Ed's hair with the other "ugh, UGH! oh fuck yes. yes. yes Ed. UGH ED. EDWARD YES, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Oswald moaned and begged even through he knew nothing was going to make Ed stop. "yes Ed, don't stop, don't fucking stop. Ugh Ugh Ugh UGH!" and with that final loud climax moan Oswald came in Ed's mouth. Ed pulled away leaving some of the cum to drip out of his mouth and down his chin. Ed looked up at Oswald with a mouth full, Oswald looked down at him wondering if he was going to spit or not. Ed swallowed what was in his mouth then started to stand back up licking Oswald from the torso upwards until he got to his lips. Oswald whipped the remaining cum off of Ed's mouth and the two started to kiss.

"It really was a fascinating dream" Ed said to Oswald breaking their heavy kiss. Oswald Smiled "speaking of dreams, I've had quite a few about us since you and I started living together" Oswald replied with a cute devilish smile on his face. "Oh really? And what may I ask were we doing in these dreams?" Ed asked with growling voice still so horney from what just happened. Oswald pulled away from him and began to walk away, he stopped after taking a few steps and with an almost casual yet teasing voice he said "well that's a topic better discussed in the bedroom don't you think?" Oswald turned around and started walking away again "I'll be waiting" Oswald said inviting Ed to join him.