-eighteen-

No POV

Jeongin gets up to walk to his next class. Algebra. It has been so difficult and he had gone to many touting lessons but nothing had made him understand it. Nothing was working for him and it was getting to be quite frustrating.

The ravenette takes his usual seat in the back of the classroom near the window. It's a comfortable and, usually quiet, part of the classroom.

The class begins and as always, the teachers words sound like a completely different language. 'Why can't I understand?' The young ravenette yells at himself, gripping his hair tightly with his hands.

"Work on your own now please." The teacher announces to the class and a chorus of groans and ok's is heard. He chuckles lightly and begins to walk around the classroom, taking note of who understands and who doesn't. It seemed to Jeongin that everyone understood it but him, and it made him very frustrated.

As the time ticked by, his frustrations growing and starting to get the best of him. Looking at the equations on his paper is like trying to figure out the meaning of life, Impossible. Small tears prick the corners of his eyes, making him cover his face with his hands.

While walking around, the teacher notices something is wrong with the young boy. "Jeongin. Is something wrong?" He asks in a soft manner. The ravenette nods, his hands still covering his face. "C-can I got to the r-restroom?" He shakily asks. The teacher sighs and agrees to Jeongin's request. The ravenette quickly stands and bolts out of the room, quickly running down the deserted hallway and into the nearest empty classroom.

He immediately pulls out his phone with shaking hands and calls his sister. "Jeongin, I'm in class-" Allie suddenly hears small whimpers coming from the young boy. "Jeongin?! What's wrong?" She frantically asks, getting more worried by the second. "Can you c-come get m-me?" He stutters. "Yes. Where are you?" "R-room 201." Allie hangs up and raises her hand to get the teachers attention.

"What wrong?" Chan whispers. Allie doesn't answer and continues trying to catch the teachers attention. "Yes Allie?" The teacher asks. "Can I go to see Mr. Cade for something?" "Yes. Be quick." As soon as she gets the okay from the teacher, Allie bolts out the door and runs to the classroom Jeongin is in. Worried, Chan followers behind her.

"Jeongin?!" Allie yells frantically when she finally got to the room. Jeongin, sitting an a desk with his head down, sniffling softly. She immediately runs over to him and cautiously lifts his head up so he is facing her. Tears quickly running down his soft cheeks, eyes red. "What's wrong?" She asks while bringing her hands up to cup his cheeks, wiping the continuously falling tears away with her thumbs, though it doesn't seem to help. "I c-can't understand any of the m-math. It's so h-hard." He cry's, letting all his frustrations out.

Chan watches as the scene unfolds before him. His heart wrenching at the sight of Jeongin breaking down. He wishes he could comfort the ravenette but he doesn't want to intrude. Allie suddenly embraces the crying boy and hushes him quietly.

After a few moments of silence, the only sound that could be heard is soft snores coming from the young ravenette. "Thank god he's asleep." Allie mumbles to Chan as she cradles Jeongin in her arms. "Can you stay here with him. I'm going to call my mom to pick him up." Allie pleads, passing the young boy over to Chan. "Sure." He agrees.

Allie quickly runs out of the room and closes the door quietly behind her. She grabs her phone from her back-pocket and dials her mother's number. "Mom." She starts when her mother answers the phone, "Yes honey?" "Can you pick up Jeongin? He had a nervous breakdown." Allie says. "Sure. I'll be right there." "Thanks mom." Allie opens the door and walks back into the room where Jeongin lie asleep in Chan's arms.