-twenty-

The somewhat distraught Chan slowly walks back to his classroom. He opens the door and walks inside, catching the attention of the other students and the teacher. "Why did you and Allie run off like that?" He asks in annoyed tone. "Sorry Mr. Winston." Chan reply's nonchalantly and sits down in his seat. "See me after class." Mr Winston says then resumes the lesson he was teaching.

-after class-

As the bell rings, Chan stands and walks up to the teachers desk. Mr. Winston is sitting peacefully in his desk, grading papers. "You wanted to see me Mr. Winston." Chan says respectfully. The latter looks up at him. "Can you tell me when you ran off during class." Chan thinks for a moment. 'It's none of his business.' He shakes his head 'no'. The teacher clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Detention tomorrow after school." He writes a slip and gives it to the younger.

-the next day-

"Hi." Jeongin singsongs to Chan when he enters the classroom. The latter mumbles a bitter 'hello'. Jeongin frowns at his actions. Why is he being like this?

As the day continues Chan's attitude only gets worse. From not acknowledging Jeongin's presence to making snarky remarks at him. What the other was doing hurt him but not once did Jeongin stop trying to be friendly to the latter.

-later that day-

Chan trudged to his detention class. Why had he been treating Jeongin like this? The answer is he feels sad that the latter had said they weren't friends. Though that is not exactly what he said, Chan just figured that's what he meant. 'How dare he try to act like nothing happened.'

The blonde walks into the class and sits somewhere in the back.

An hour feels like an eternity what you're in detention. The rules are: No talking, No sleeping, No writing. In other words, just sit and do nothing. Chan had just been staring at the seat in-front of him.

-after detention-

Chan lazily exits the classroom. What an eventful hour it had been. As he rounds the corner to exit the school he sees Jeongin sitting on a bench near the principals office. 'Is he in trouble? No, I don't care.' Chan argues with himself. Suddenly Jeongin looked up at him. The younger immediately smiles brightly and jumps up, running over to the blonde. "Why were you in detention?" The ravenette asks with a cute pout. "I waited for you but you never came." He continues to pout. Chan scoffs at the latter. "Why would you wait for me. We're not even friends."