Chapter 59: Don't Make Assumptions

October 7th, 2015

2:30 A.M.

Lauren

"Oh, Camila..." I moaned.

I was so close. I could feel my body starting to writhe uncontrollably as my body heat reached an insurmountable level. After a few more hard thrusts, the white heat shot through me and covered my fingers with its wet, sticky presence.

"Fuck." I released as I slowed my motions inside of my own body.

I had gotten really lucky that I had a room to myself this time around, otherwise someone would have definitely known that I had just gotten off to the thought of Camila pleasuring me. Luckily, this wouldn't be an issue soon because most of us decided to rent out our own places in L.A. while we were recording our new album. I was set to move in the second we got back from the Bahamas, which we would be leaving for in about 2 hours.

Part of me thought that I was going to get a nap in before the red eye flight, but all of those plans changed after the lustful thoughts and feelings that Camila had caused to surface in me that night. Ever since we had gotten back from the Latina Hot List party, the sexy brown eyed girl was all that I could think about.

I was so frustrated that this was happening all over again. I thought that I was making a lot of progress moving on, but with Greg's departure and Camila's ominous words coupled with the way she had been eyeing me in that fucking black jumpsuit all night, it seemed like all of my progress had been erased in one fell swoop.

I couldn't help it. I had been madly in love with her for so many years, and that didn't just go away overnight, especially when I was starting to think that we could have another shot. I knew that I would never be happy going to bed alone every night fulfilling myself only with the thoughts of her, but I also knew that there was no way I could talk to her about this. Even if we were going to get another shot, I couldn't actively pursue it this time around.

If Camila and I were meant to be together again, it would happen organically. The universe needed to make it happen, not me and not her. Definitely not her, because I knew that there was no way Camila was even thinking of getting back together. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing on the hotel night desk.

Speak of the devil.

C: Please tell me you're awake

To answer or not to answer?

L: What's up?

Who was I trying to kid? Of course I couldn't resist, especially after what I had just done. I craved her presence more than anything in that moment. I used a tissue to clean off my fingers before continuing the conversation.

C: Lol you're actually awake

L: Only because you said please

L: Manners are rewarded

C: Hahaha wait what have you been doing?

Wishing I was fucking you while fucking myself. The usual.

L: The real question is what have you been doing? Watching friends? Listening to music?

C: A combination of both actually

C: It makes me wish there was Friends musical episode

C: My life would be complete

L: Let's make it happen we're in LA we've got connections

C: Hahahaha omg i call contacting Matt LeBlanc

L: That's Joey right?

C: Fake fan