Chapter 20

|Continues on|
|Last Chapter|

Miley's Pov:

I tried hard to push Sika off of me but he was way too strong!! "Please Sika stop! Don't do this!" I begged him to no avail. Sika let me go long enough to get me naked and get himself naked then I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. "NO! NO! PLEASE STOP!!" I screamed and he covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up.

"Come on baby let me love you," Sika whispered in my ear as he slid his cock inside me. I bit back a scream as he started moving. He was bigger than Roman so I wasn't used to his size. I needed Roman to stop him so I bit the side of Sikas hand hard. "Ouch!" Sika yelled pulling his hand away. "ROMAN!!!! HELP!!!!!" I screamed at the door just before Sika turned me to face the sink.

"Be quiet baby I don't want us getting caught," Sika hissed as he entered me from behind. "God please just stop!" I begged crying uncontrollably. I knew then I couldn't win by fighting him so I gave in. I knew Roman would come looking for me when I didn't show up in the den for the movie.

Roman's Pov:

I was choosing a movie when I heard Miley scream my name. I dropped the DVD on the floor and ran into the hall. I heard noises coming from the downstairs bathroom and I ran to the door. I tried the knob and realized it was locked. I banged on the door. "Miley! Are you in there?!" I called. "Yes your dad......," I heard her say then I heard a slapping noise.

I stepped back and rammed the door with my shoulder and heard it crack. I rammed it again harder and the door slammed open and I saw my father balls deep inside my fiance!!!! I pulled him off of her and shoved him out into the hall. "What the HELL Dad?! What are you doing to my fiance?!?!" I yelled shoving him hard.

Dad shoved me back. "I was just showing her how a real man loves a woman! And she wasn't complaining!" he said with a smirk. "Get your shit and get your ass out of my house!" I yelled as I watched Miley get dressed again. "Fine!" Dad said and got dressed. I made sure he was gone before I turned to

Miley."Are you ok?" I asked pulling her to me. Miley nodded as she wiped her eyes. "What the fuck were you thinking allowing him to do that to you?!" I snapped.

"Why are you blaming me?! I never asked him to fuck me!!! He dragged me in here against my will Roman!!!! He RAPED me!!!!!" Miley screamed at me. I felt something snap inside me. "Baby I'm sorry I wasn't thinking," I said pulling her close and wiping away her tears. I tipped her face up and kissed her slowly. "I'm so sorry baby that he did this to you," I said.

"I'll be ok," Miley said. I turned towards the door. "Time for me to beat some sense into my father!" I growled and went to the front door. I saw Dad putting his things into his truck and I ran out, grabbed him, and slammed him against the side of the truck. "I oughta kill you!" I yelled pulling back my fist.

Dad shoved me away and I fell to the ground. He jumped on top of me and we wrestled on the ground punching and kicking. I pulled loose and we both stood up panting. Blood dripped from my lower lip and Dad's right eye was swelling shut. We started fighting again yelling and calling each other names. Miley came running outside and got between us pushing us apart. "Please stop fighting it isn't worth it!" she begged.

Dad shoved me away from him. "Just keep your mitts off of me! I've learned my lesson ok?!" he snarled. "No I won't!" I said and pushed him back. We started throwing punches again and Miley tried to break us apart. "Please STOP!" she screamed then she grabbed her baby bump in pain. "Baby?" I said stopping the fight and running to her side. "N-no!! I think I'm going into premature labor!" Miley said and screamed in pain. Dad looked at me. "We have to get her to the hospital now!" he said and we got her into his truck and high tailed it to the hospital.

Dad broke every speed limit and ran at least three red lights to get Miley to the ER. Once we got there they rushed her back and made us sit in the waiting room. "God I hope the baby doesn't come now......she's not even seven months along!" I said pacing the room. "Hopefully they'll stop the labor before it's too late," Dad said.

A doctor comes out and walks towards me and Dad. "Roman?" the doctor asked and I nodded. "Yes sir. Is Miley ok?" I asked and Dad and I stared at him waiting. "Miley has gone into premature labor and the baby is in distress. We need to do an emergency C-section in order to save the baby's life," the doctor said.

I looked at Dad then back at the doctor. "Do whatever you have to. I don't want to lose my fiancee or our baby girl," I said and the doctor nodded. We watched him hurry back into the ER and I sat down staring at the closed doors, hoping and praying that everything went well.

I sent a glare Dad's way. "I blame you for all of this," I snapped. "If you hadn't gone and raped her she wouldn't be here going through this shit!" Dad started to respond when the doctor came back out. "Roman you need to come with me. Miley's asking for you," he said and I got up. "We'll talk about this later Dad," I said and followed the doctor. I was told to dress in scrubs and put a cap and face mask on. I did so and then they sat me by Miley's head."Baby I'm here," I said taking her hand.

Miley smiled as she squeezed my hand. The doctor started the C-section as Miley shut her eyes. "Tell me when she's here," she whispered.

Sorry guys that was the final chapter.... but there will be book 2 coming soon. Just gotta do part 2 to the other books first.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it. Please like and comment and please do share. Thank you!