008

🔳🔲

Nayoung walked through the hallways of her university, looking like a lost puppy. She held onto the paper that she was given as if her life depended on it, which technically it did.

Nayoung lived almost all her life as an orphan, but that of course didn't let her down, nor the people's words. She worked hard to get this scholarship, she felt proud that this is finally happening and that she walked through the hallways of the university that she dreamed of entering.

As she was walking her eyes took a glimpse of five girls sitting on a bench, like they're waiting for something.

Or more specifically,

Someone.

Nayoung decided to take a closer look, she softly gasped and sprinted her way towards the girls.

"WASSUP BITCHES!" Nayoung jumped once she stopped running, causing the poor girls to flinch.

When Wendy finally realized who it was she didn't hesitate to jump on Nayoung causing them to fall down on the ground and laughed.

At this moment most students were staring at them but they didn't give two flying fucks.

"Nayoungie!" Yeri and Joy made their way towards Nayoung, helped her and then crushed her in a heart warming hug.

"My daughter.." Irene and Seulgi looked both at each other, "Uh no I practically raised her," Irene remarked.

"Don't worry I love you both equally," Nayoung didn't hesitate to go and hug them in a bone crushing hug.

"Let's go to class we might be late." Everyone nodded at what Irene said and followed her to class,

But as they were walking, guys and girls around them started to gossip.

"Why are the most popular girls in school hanging out with the new student?"
"Maybe because she's just as pretty"

"Ew this doesn't seem right.."
"Yeah she doesn't belong here.."

Nayoung stopped in her tracks which caused the rest of the girls to stop and look back at her. Nayoung turned around before giggling.

She headed towards the two girls and said, "Jealousy is a disease, get well soon bitch."

And with that she walked away leaving everyone shocked, but not without Seulgi yelling at the top of her lungs: "THAT'S MY BITCH RIGHT THERE!"

🔳🔲
glowrene-
Nayoung be wildin' in her new university