Episode 1: A Baby with a Badge!?

(After the theme song above, we get a grand view of Care-a-Lot. The Care Bears were playing around as we see a ton of hearts and stars fly by. Grumpy Bear and Wingnut were constructing a new metallic box that was steam powered.)

"Almost done... Can you hand me my monkey wrench?" Said Grumpy Bear

(Wingnut agreed and zoomed to get the monkey wrench. Unfortunately he pixed up Playful Heart Monkey by mistake.)

"Whoa!" Yelled Playful Heart.

"Wingnut, that's not a monkey wrench!" Said Grumpy Bear.

"Well, I certainly am a monkey! Ooh ooh, ah ah!" Cheered Playful Heart.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Grumpy.

"I should be asking you the same thing! You've been working on that thing-a-ma-jiga for days now!" Said Playful Heart.

"Oh this thing? That's my power generator, in case we run out of sunshine and there's nothing to power our TV's and stuff." Said Grumpy as Wingnut used hand motions to help explain.

"Wow! What a bright idea! And speaking of bright, Bright Heart and the other Care Cousins are just about done catching those Care Hearts!" Said Playful Heart.

"Oh really, why aren't you with them?" Asked Grumpy.

"Tenderheart Bear specifically choose Brave Heart, Bright Heart, Cozy Heart, and Lotsa Heart for the job. He says most of us haven't matured enough on our own to even try to help." Said Playful Heart with sadness.

"Oh, right...what is it Wingnut?" Said Grumpy as Wingnut was tugging on his fur, and pointing to the sky.

(The Cloud Clipper arrived with the 4 Care Cousins in tow. The Care Hearts entered the Care-O-Meter and raised it back up to maximum. The other Care Bears and Care Cousins arrived to check on them, with the exception of Gramps Bear and Tugs and Hugs.)

"Good job Care Bear Cousins!" Said Tenderheart Bear.

"The Care-O-Meter is full again!" Said Noble Heart Horse.

"Thanks again for helping us catch those runaway Care Hearts." Said Cheer Bear.

"Aw shucks it was nothing!" Said Brave Heart Lion.

"And thanks for going on that mission for us Birthday Bear, Champ Bear, Secret Bear." Thanked Tenderheart

"Don't worry, it's what we do!" Said Champ Bear.

"Wow, the life of a Care Bear cousin sounds amazing!" Said Oppsy Bear

"I know right? I even experienced first hand at what they do, they grab those Care Hearts with a net and then they take them to the Care-O-Meter!" Said Wonder Heart Bear.

"Wow. I'm so jealous right now! Can I come with you on your next journey through the clouds?" Said Oppsy with excitement.