~3~

Damn you Min Yoongi..

I knew we shouldn't have chosen a scary movie.

I had my fuzzy ears over my eyes, as I walked like a zombie over to my room.

"The hell are you doing, Kook." Yoongi said as I nearly crashed into the wall.

"THEY CAN'T HURT ME IF I CAN'T SEE THEM!!" I yell, as I crash into my bedroom door, opening it as I heard Yoongi mutter "Whatever you say, bud.."

I searched for the light switch, flicking the lights on before lifting my ears, my heart sinking when I realized Taehyung wasn't there, and my window was open a crack.

I walked to my bed, to find a note half under my pillow.

I grabbed it and held it up:

I'll be back soon, I promise.

-T

I smile, turning and falling back on my bed, still holding the note that made my little bunny heart flutter.

I crawl under the blankets, leaving the lights on because I'm a scaredy-bunny.

I soon drifted off into sleep, clutching the note close to my chest.

~~~~~

My tired eyes flutter open at the sound of someone knocking at my door, as I sat up, groaning a little as I rubbed my tired eyes with my sweater paws.

I looked to my door, before realizing the knocking wasn't coming from there.

I turned the other way to face my window, my doe eyes lighting up when I saw Taehyung outside, waving at me.

I immidietally jumped out of bed, running to the window and opening it.

"You came back!" I said, as a cut boxy smile appeared on the wolves face.

"I promised I would, remember?" He said before climbing into the window, but slipping at the last second, tumbling down onto me, knocking both of us to the ground.

I squeaked, my eyes widening as I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said as he got off of me, gently grabbing my hand and helping me up.

When he pulled me up I stumbled forwards, getting closer to him, way too close.

Our faces were a few inches apart, and I felt his hot breath against my lips..

I quickly stepped back, pulling my hand away, which he still had held snugly in his own.

I looked down at my feet, my ears drooping.

"S-sorry again.." He mumbled, "Sh-should I just.. Go now?.."

I looked back up at him, "N-no!.. Please don't go.."

There was an uncomfortable pause.

"So u-um.. You really have no place to stay other then here?" I ask, getting a sad look from him in return.

"No.." He muttered.

"Alright, then we should make you your own place to sleep, right?" I say, tilting my head to the side.

"U-um.. I can just.. Sleep with you.." He said, mumbling the last part, but I still heard.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks again, "O-okay!"

"I should.. Make breakfast or something.." I said before walking backwards out of the room, leaving Taehyung to his own awkwardness.

~~~~~