The beggining

(your pov)

"Y/N M/N L/N, GET YOU'R A@# UP!!" Great time to leave the one peaceful place that isn't my gaming chair, my bed. "I'M UP.'' I shouted loud enough for my mom to hear. You quickly got dressed in a black camo hoodie crop top and a pair of matching pants (a matching hat if you want)with some green high tops with a black strip down the sinter, brushed your teeth, (H/L), (H/C), and headed down stairs. You grabbed your pocket knife, school bag and left before your parents saw you. You started walking till you seen two girls, "great" you said quietly putting your hood up trying to avoid them. Why you may ask these Brittny and Alexis THE BIGGEST BULLIES IN THE SCHOOL. They are always trying to get to you, and sadly it works sometimes. You always win yet they don't stop. " Y/n", Alexis said in a sickening sweet voice that tricked most new comers. You just kept walking trying to ignore her. " Um, she is talking to you!", said a bratty not as sweet voice said. You turned around with a voice that obviously showed you didn't care what they had to say, "What" you said an annoyed and angered voice. "We wanted to know where you got those shoes," Brittny said smiling. Umm...shoe carnival, why' I said confused. "so we can laugh at how poor you are", Alexis said with a cackle. They continued walking. I ran as fast as I could tacking the next turn to take the long way to school. I started to run because why not.

(BEN DRONED'S pov)

I was playing C.O.D when I heard a deep yet soothing voice in my head. "Come to my office, child", Sender."I'm coming sir" I said. I quickly went to slender's office and knocked,"Hello child", slender said as soon as I opened the door. "Hi Slender", I said in a high pitched tone glitching a bit, "what did you need". I could felt a slightly nervous aroura coming of him," your not going to like this but you're, going back to school." "GREAT!!" I yelled. Then something hit me," HOW, I'M AN ELF OUT OF A VIDEO GAME WHITH BLOOD RUNNING OUT MY EYES!!!". " calm down I will fix that tomorrow," slender said without a hint of worry in his voice. "Fine", I huffed and went to bed.

======================NEXT DAY====================================

BEEP BEEP BE---

"Ugg...wait, I HAVE SCHOOL" I quickly got dressed and had slender change my appearance (pick above) and walked to school.

=====================TIME SKIP=====================================

"H#$%, NO",I shouted turning around then my head got fuzzy and I heard static,"OK-OK, I'll go", I said in anger and pain.

(Y/N's pov)

I walked in the school yard not paying attention to anyone till I got I the school. My friends Keligh, Naveh, and Tylor. "Hi" I said to my friends in excitement till I saw someone walk through the door, "New student", I said with a curios voice. Every one looked up and saw him. Everybody said things like, "Cool", or ,"ooww". All of a sudden Naveh Said," Let's go talk to Him". "No" I replied quickly. "Why", Tylor asked. "One- he needs to get him self situated like schedule and all, Two- he needs time he is a trainer", Everyone looked shocked and happy. All of a sudden Tylor jumped up, "If he is anyone of our classes we can invite him to sit with us at lunch", he said in excitement. I walked in class a little early so I can get my stuff ready. I was in the back of the class as far away from Brittney and Alexis, yes they are in the same class. They sit in the front to talk to the jocks. (I am gaging righting jocks for some reason) The bell rung and the teacher walked in. 'Guess the new kid isn't in my class," I thought to myself then, all of a sudden the door flung open and a kid was panting holding his knees. I smirked to my self, 'new kid'.

(Ben's pov)

I walked back to the school yard and inside the building. I adjusted my school bag as I walked past the lockers. I looked up and saw a group of kids. The girl in the camo outfit pointed me out. They talked a little keeping their eyes on me then one started to walk towards me. She seemed to be the oldest and was pretty tall like almost two times my Hight. The girl in the camo stopped her while holding her shoulder. I'm guessing they were talking again. I continued to walk to the office and grabbed my schedule and locker number. The bell then rung as I was walking to class, 's#$%' I thought. I ran to class and bust the door open holding my knees. I looked up and saw the girl.

(YAYYYY, I finished my first ever chapter on Wattpad. Sorry it is short but like I said first chapter but I I will try to make it longer by