'The group?'

Part two, yessssssssssss!!!!!!! Ok, I kind have an idea maybe. o.o

=================================================================

(Ben's pov)

I was in a daze looking at her till the teacher said something," Ok class, I would like it if you were nice to him and let him introduce him self," he quickly looked at me along with the rest of the class, "Umm, my name Is Ben, I'm 17, I like horror games, and my favorite thing is food" I said smiling at the last part causing the class to burst out laughing, well all except her. "Ok, ben, You can sit next to Y/N, the girl in the camo. I bit my lip to keep my self from smiling and went sat next her. I ripped the corner of one of my note book papers and wrote on it ( this is going to be cringy ),"Hi"

"Really?"

"yep:)"

"Sigh, what do you want?"

"To fly," she glared at me and didn't reply back.

I leaned back in the chair and looked at her with a smirk, "Why not talk to me, hm"

She looked at me and mumbled, "so many reasons."

I frowned, "Name on."

She looked up at me and smirked, "One I need To finish my, Two WERE in CLASS, TH..."

"I said one, not thirty," I said in an agitated tone.

" Then shut up and stop talking to me," Y/N replied back in a snarky tone. I just rolled my eyes and did my work."

(Y/N's pov)

ON MY GOD, Ben keeps bothering me he finally stopped.

============================TIME SKIP===============================

I was doing my work till the bell rung, 'Finally', I thought to myself. I quickly picked my stuff up and started walking. "Y/N," a voice sung from behind me. I abruptly stopped and turned around causing my hair to 'fly' around the shape of my head to look at ben, "What," I asked obvious anger in my voice, "Harsh, anyways can I sit with you in the cafeteria?" he asked mumbling 'harsh' under his breath bearably audible. I opened my mouth to say no but quickly to shut it and open it and said, "fine."

Me and ben left the classroom and headed to the café not bothering to bring our bags to the lock cause we could just put them by our feet. We soon reached the café and heard some one yell," Y/NNNNNN,"I smiled, Nevah. I looked at ben to see him with a confused and slightly shocked face. "Come on" I said looking over to Ben. He just nodded as we walked over to the table that was so crazy most would be scared to go near, and there were only THREE people there. "Hey guys," I said in a cheery tone. "ohhh, is that the new kid," he waved at her Slightly. "I'm Keligh, This is Naveh, And the wane-be cool nerd is Tyler,"

"F#$% of," he said sticking the finger. I sighed, " This is ben"

"High"

"Sup"

"F#$% of," the last one was Naveh. "Ok, so we are not you're stereotypical 'weird' group. We teach our selves to fight, we are dirty minded, love drawing and anima, and we are literally insane but good at hiding it, no joke," I said with a serious look as every one else nodded. You could here whispers like "he is talking to them" or " Does he relies how dangerous they are," he just chuckled and sat down. 'This is gonna be fun' I thought to myself.

==================================================================

(Ben's pov)

I looked over to see y/n with a big grin over her face,'Wates up with her' I thought,'ohwell'.  A girl came up behind me, "Hey you do relize who you are sitting with, right," she asked conserned. "Umm, a frind of mine" I looked over my sholder at them, They were giving her the death glare," Alright just be carfull," sure thing hunn," I said back. 'This is gonna be interesting.