Letts meet some family members!

(Ben's pov)

We all continude training till it started to get dark, "Guys, I  got to go," 

"Aww ok"

"See you latter"

"Have a safe walk"

"Hmm," they said their good by's as I left. I started walking to the next street so it wasn't suspicouse as to why I was going in the woods. 'Bump' allof a sudden I see a rock skiiping by my feet. "Ben up here," I heard . I quickly looked at the trees and saw Hoodie and Masky. I smiled and quickly climed the tree. "Hey, guys,"  I said hanging up side down scaring the shiz out of them. " The F#$% Ben," Masky yelled.  "What I just wan't to have some fun," I said with a cheeky  smile. " H-How was your day Ben?" "Pretty cool and I met this cool group of kids," I said smiling.   They both looked at each other; I could smell the ceriosity coming from them. " tell us about them masky said leaning in with hoodie doing the same.  "Ok well lets see (explains every thing)," " Lets go tell slender,"  Masky said seeming to be of some where else. Me and hoodie quickly nodded walkig twords the mansion. 

(Y/N's pov)

Everyone left meaning I had to go inside with the reched things I call parents. I opened the door slowly trying to make as little noise as possible to not alarm my parents, the beast of this game.  I slowly twisted the handdle and pushed, but to my displeasuer I heard a loud 'Creeaaaaaaaaak'. 'F$%^' I thought in an agited one.. or ..wait can you do that? I don't know where sticking with it...anyways,my parents heard me.  " Ge 'hic In hear 'hic'," even better their drunk. I slowly walked to them with my head down. 'SMACK' my dad hit me hard acros the face. I held my face down not showing any pain. " Never bring you're friends 'hic' back here 'hic'," I nodded showing them my fals agreement. SEARESLY LIKE H#$%  I WAS GONA AGREE. I walked up to my room and got on my playstation And connected my wireless head phones and mic. " (Y/G/N) is back online," you said enthusiasticly in your head, playing til you fell asleap in your chair sleeping.