Training

(Y/N'S pov)

====================================AFTER SCHOOL===============================

I packed up my stuf and headed to the lockers were me and my friends would meet up,"Hey Y/N" I heard Tyler scream. Every one In my group looked at me.

"hey"

"sup"

"Hows it going" every one Exclaimed,"Hey guys," I said back all of a sudden Ben poped up behind me and screamed "BOO," "Ahh" I screamed back handing him. "Sorry," I said with absoulutly no sympathy,"It was worth it," he replied back rubing his face were I smacked him. "Ok, were going to my house today," every onne nodded in Agrement, "Oh and ben," naveh said geting bens attention, "Your comming to," He nodded and said, "Ok." 

======================================Time skip==================

" Were here," Keligh screamed. "Yep, this is my wonderfull home," I replied with a smirk. "So, we gona start training or what?" Tyler questiond. I looked back at the house see Naveh slam ther door open, " Hello Mr. And Mrs. L/N," Naveh. "Where's the b..." they stopped as soon as they seen my other friends, "Go to the back," my dad says in annoyance. Me and my friends walk to the back with our parents growling and death glaring us. As soon as we stepped outside Tylor sighed, "They are scary." " What the h$%# ," ben said in aquiet tone. "Come on letts go grab our wepons," Keligh said excitedly.  Ben gave me a questioning look, "We train to fight and kill," I said in a dull voice. "O...k," he paused in betwn th O and the K. Me and every one else went in the shed and grabed their clesheigh (Is this wright?) wepons.  Since they couldn't just by whatever wepo they wan't they either made tthem or hade their parents by them (with permission).

I  Had a hand gun, Tyler had a mettle pipe, Keligh had a machety, and Naveh  had a hammer.  "Ok here are your wepon choices a kitchen knife or bow-n-arow," I said grabing the shed door and opening it. He walked in and hade a thoughtful look on his face.  He walked on side of the table with the wepons and grabed some wires.   "What?" keligh said in a confused ton. he just shruged at her, " Lt needs some work done on it but it will do," he said in un amusemen't.  He wen to the back of the shed and wen't to work by the time he waas done it hae a gripe on it painted blck and had a blade sticing out the back. He looked at us with a huge grin "lets test it out." evry one was shocked including me. I quickly Gained composuer and nodded. 

================================================================================

(Ben's pov)

I quickly made my wepon and asked to test it out. Y/N agreed and grabed a dummy in th bottem left corrner of the shed.  It was tan in coller and seemed to get patched up in manny diffrent places with red x's were you are supused to hit. " Ok on the count of 3 You'r gunna  start training or simulating a fight with the dummy.  1...2...3 GO!" Naveh shouted in excitment.  I quickly grabed the handle of the whip hitting it leaving a long diagnle cutt acros the stummic.  "EEEKKKk, he's a good one can we keep him. Pleas pleas pleas?" Keligh asked?... I don't know, "didn't plan on him leaving he shows allot of potential.