Introduction

As usually I do the first part as an introduction for my readers just to state some things. I'm not sure how fast or often this story will be published. I'm currently a senior in high school so I'm trying to focus on my schooling and setting up my life as well as write, with that being said I hope you guys understand & I really do appreciate if you could be patient with this story.

Any comment (positive or corrective criticism) is welcome, please do not forget to add it to your library to read for later as well as to stay updated on when I post. I will always answer messages in my inbox as well so feel free to send me messages if you'd like.

This story is going to be extremely serious. It's going to deal with subjects that may trigger certain readers. If at any point you feel uncomfortable or have negative thoughts by reading my story, please click off and don't continue. Your mental health and safety is my number one priority and if that means losing views so that you're comfortable then I'm more than alright with that.

I will also try my best to address each topic within the story in the correct way, and do so respectfully because that's very important to me. In writing this I hope to help people gain awareness of abusive relationships and all the other serious things that this story will contain and I want people to understand they are not alone.

With that being said, thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy!! Don't forget to comment, like, and add this story to your library/reading list!