Chapter || 1

CHAPTER 1

My name is Harmony.. and I'm the daughter of my pack. We call the Blue Tear Pack. We call it that because we have a water fall behind our pack house, every night time it glows color like the mountaine is crying.

I always spend my time in the Waterfall.. it's the most beautiful thing I saw in my life. But mostly, in every Solar Eclipse in the night after 8 years. The Waterfall give us boost because it was part of bloodline in our pack. But the only problem when the ring of the moon and sun glows to much, every pregnant female and their baby inside will die with the to much boost that it's giving the pup. And me when it glows to much I will have ashes grow in in my vains making look powerful.

A pack of rouges actually wants to kill me and they want me to give them life aswell. In short, they wanted to kill me but.. They want my power in order for them to be stronger.

And One Alpha has the same gift that has mine but.. I'm actually different. I'm way stronger than that Alpha and I don't even know who is this Alpha is.

"Harmony.. your father needs to see your presence." Our Beta Sid said. I gave him a nod before he left.

I pictured in my mind my father's office before opening my eyes to see that I'm in his office from the waterfall.

"You know we talked about t-" I cut him of with an annoyed look.

"You haven't change. You keep telling me that over and over again and my ears are killing me! I just want to be free from you and your silly pack. You never been a good father to me by the way." I spat.

"I'm doing this for you mother for God's Sake! She died because of the rouges. And I-"

"And you blamed me! Because this rouges wants me. I can't controll my other gifts dad! Just give me space and leave me ALONE!" I yelled before teleporting to my room.

I kicked my bedside table before screaming in my pillow. Is this like my punishment?!

Getting trap in the pack for almost 9 years!

And By the way. There is an Alpha that be visiting my pack.

I just want to be free. This strenght that has been given me is like a punishment. I may be a werewolf from a pack house, but I just want to be free from this curse. It's the only way I can let myself free. Go around the world without rouges killing me.

This is so amazing in word. But actually.. that was from my past. Like almost 9 years ago.

After my mom's death.. the pack members been giving me space. They knew how much my mother means to me.

Slowly walking down to the stairs since our Beta Sid told me the Alpha is here.

I saw him now. He has an amazing eye, tall, raven black hair, and big body. He might me a strong Alpha.

He looked at me while I was talking to my father. And my wolf sense something about him. I was getting worried what might it be but. I avoided it.

The Alpha came to my father and whispered something to his ear before he gave him a nod before the Alpha pulled me in an empty dark room in the house. I can't see him then he did something to me.

He pushed me to the wall and kissed me hard. I don't even know what was doing.

"Mate."