Local bus

Local bus is the life line of the capital of Banlgladesh.It is the most cheap and fastest way to go from one place to another though it is dangerous because of reckless driving.But let's ignore those serious things and let us try to find some funny side in a local bus.

First of all my observant eyes had noticed a fact that every couples tends to seat in the 2nd last seat of the bus because most of the senior citizens tends to seat in the front row and they doesn't like these idiotic melodramas.

Everytime when the bus stucks in jam the girlfriend tells her boyfriend-

-"How many dreams I had that my bf will took me one place to another by his own car but forget about car he doesn't even own bike not even a cycle."

The boy have only one thing to say but says in his mind-

-"If you were not that much needy for gifts every now and then,I would have already saved that much money to buy a bike".

Note:I know all of my readers are girls so I am going to face bit backlash but all of those I said are only for fun purpose.

If you go to your school or college by the same bus with your crush everyday then it's good for you because it is easy to keep an eye on your desired girl.

Every time there will surely be someone who came from village and first time riding in a local bus.They are going to do this wak wak...(vomitting) thing until they reach their destination.Sometime those vomits hits the person who is sitting in the back seat and make his or her face yellow colour.

If newly married couple gets in the bus the husband will tell the bus driver continuesly not to drive fast because her wife can get hurt.Funny thing is that this is the same husband who will scold his wife years later if she gets bit late getting in the bus but why to blame her,she has to get into the bus with their football team,which also have 4 substitute player.

There is always a person in a bus who always stays energetic and blabbers a lot.He will tell the driver continuesly to drive fast and he is the same person who will beat up the poor guy after any accident occurs.

If the bus stuck in traffic jam for a bit you are surely going to here-

-"I want to get off from the bus and will go my destination by foot."

There are some people who starts to gossip in the bus,some of them acts like they are the politicians.

But many females have to face different type of abuse in a local bus.We should raise our voice to stop it.

Another not so funny chapter.

Sorry for my horrible English.