oh uh...

Liam POV

as i walked into school i took a glance at myself in the window my hair was asmessy as always i ruffed it up abit more, as i walked to mrs macer's class hoping i would be sat next nat damn shes hot, as i thought quitely to myself i saw that new guy Tyson i think he was talking to my girl to my natilia i got more and more pissed at the second, oh we'll see about that he wont be talking to anyone for much longer, yeah i was getting jelious not many people get to have a chance with natilia, it may seem like a lot of guys try her they do but only i few get to keep her, if that makes sense.  il get him soon i santered off into the class room.

Tyson POV 

that liam guy kept eyeing me in English i felt so uncomfortable what was hes problem with me, i was afride i was going to find out, after class was finished i tryed to be as slow as possible getting my things together just to avoide liam, Natilia had cut class because i soon saw her outside of class, probably waiting for liam or josh.  i steped out of the room like 5 mins after everyone else.. but i was grabbed and thrown against the floor,.. liam he got on top of me which personally found really weird *shudder* he threw punches to my face and stomach over again and again it was so painfull. 'your new boy and starting shit alread!' he sniggered as he punched my jaw again i was so out of it i couldnt even respond to what was happening until his weight was lifted of me by an angry yet upset Natilia, she had lifted him of me she was strong yeah, she was yelling at him something along the lines off 'what the fuck why, i mean do i even wanna know!' her hair was bouncing as she yelled she was turning a deep shade of red.  a rummble of whispers and gaspes filled the hall as natilia helped me to my feet 'she has a heart?' someone yelled, blood was everywhere i couldnt think very straight but she hauled me to her BMW x5 huum impressive. -10 mins later-

we pulled up to a massive house it diffently wasnt my house, it was huge a glamously painted black and white, she hopped out of her seat and dashed to myside opened the door and hauled my   arm onto her shoulder and helped my weak body to the door, she opened it oh my mother of jesus i never use God's name in vain but this house was off the hook.  she took me to the elivator.. a damn elivator in her house anyways she took me up to her room, and placed me on her bed she ran and reached for a first aid kit on a top shelf as she reached her shirt lifted up revilling her toned stomach i couldnt help but stare.  she came over to me gentally dabbing and bandaging my wounds without saying a word she left the room and came back with a black tee that wrote 'Misfits' she gentally took my shirt off and put the other one on for me i tryed doing something for myself but the pain was too much.  i looked at her as she scanned my torso and abbs i wasnt sure weather it was my brusies she was looking at or checking me out, i let out a laugh at the thought her eyes shot up at me smiling and lifting the shirt down.  we sat in comfortable silence for a good 30 mins just looking at eachother she glazed her finger on the outline of my lips  'so beautiful' she whispered breaking the slience, 'what is?' i said glazing at her in awe 'you are!' she said barely over a whisper. she gluped and moved close to me i saw something in her eyes that iv never seen her have when she was with any boy, it wasnt lust, i wasnt a cheeky smirk she was..nervous? her lips brushed against mine.  'you want something to eat?' i nodded slightly and with that she got up and headed for the door, 'you comin or wat buised banna?' she said teasing i laughed at the coment and walked downstairs with her...