Chapter 3

*Jailor's Pov*

She was gone. I felt bad.

We felt bad. She was loved by everyone, but somewhere, we were happy.

We were happy that, she who doesn't belong here is gone.

After 1 month

"Sir, one girl has been sentenced for 10 years. The period is less because she surrendered herself after She murdered a guy 15 days back."

One of the constable told me.

Why do people murder and then surrender.

We are there to protect the law, why do they take the law in their hands??

"Sir, shall I bring her?"

He asked bringing me out of the lala land.

I nodded in a yes and he went.

I started checking my files which were at the back. There was an important case I had to look up to.

"Sir, she is here"

I hmmed and turned around to get the biggest shock of my life.

"Sakshi?"

She was looking down. She wasn't able to meet my eyes.

I asked the constable to take her into jail.

Why?

I tried to maintain a distance from her, because I felt she really is bad! But that truth which she told me, after that I couldn't believe she could murder someone.

At dinner time, I went into the jail and sat beside her. She, like always, got water for me and sat.

"Why?? I just want to know that"

She gulped her saliva and wiped the tears that escaped her eyes.

She smiled and said,

"I will tell you when its my last day here."

I looked at her. Her eyes were full of pain. She was hiding something. Something very big.

But I knew, she would happily serve her punishment.

I respected her opinion and left.

*Sakshi's Pov*

"I can't tell you why I am here this time sir. Otherwise you will get me released"

I murmured and remembered the day I went back home.

"Mom, I am back."

I said while I opened the door.

My happiness vanished in a moment when I saw the sight in front of my self.

My Mom's hand were red with blood and on the ground was lying a guy of her age with knife in his stomach.

She looked at me shocked and rushed towards me.

"Sakshi, I..didn't..he..-"

She was not able to say clearly.

My mouth was open and I was reactionless at that point.

I calmed myself and told her to tell me what happened.

"He was your dad's friend. But once he tried to molest me, so your dad broke all relations with him. Today he came here and tried to.."

She said and started crying. I clenched my fist and she said,

"I tried to warn him, stop him, but he didn't pay heed to my words. So, I killed him!! I killed him."

She said and started crying again.

I took her to the washroom and washed her hands. I locked her in a room without letting her know and smeared all the blood from the body on my clothes.

I then went to the police station and surrendered myself. I told them he was troubling my Mom and therefore I killed him. My Mom was trying to stop me from killing this man so I locked her in a room.
And I also told them that my Mom will try to take the blame on her but her words should not be listened to.

"Give me the plate"

One of the constable said breaking my thoughts.

I have him the Plate of food and slept thinking about my life!

__

Here is the last part of Accidental Murder!

So that's how sakshi's life ended!

What she did was wrong. She should have told the police the truth and they would help both her and her mother.

Trust the law instead of trying to take it in your hands.

Do comment below and tap the star 🌟