Part 11 - i won

I woke up and felt someones arms around me, thats when i remembered last night, i turned around to face Ethan, he was already awake.

«Good morning»
«Hi» i mumbled
«Are you hungry» he got up from the bed and started walking towards his bedroom door.

«I guess i could eat» i got up and started walking after him.
I heard voices coming from downstairs, suddenly the memories of Grayson and Jane started flooding my memory.

I cant do this, i cant face him, not yet, not ever.
I grabbed Ethans elbow to stop him from walking into the kitchen, he turned around with his eyebrows frowned.

«What?»
«Ethan, i- i cant do this, i need to leave, ill just...walk home or something»
«No way im letting you do that Maisie, what happened? Whats wrong?»

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and out came Grayson, shirtless, with Jane right behind him, wearing his shirt.

Grayson stopped dead in hos tracks when he saw me and his mouth opened in shock.
Ethan looked from Grayson to me.

«Yeah i definitely should get going»

Ethans POV

Maisie litterally ran out the door and i turned around to look at Grayson and Jane again.
«What the fuck Grayson?!» i grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the kitchen again, leaving Jane in the living room.

Janes POV

I watched as Ethan dragged Grayson into the kitchen, then i leaned against the door to listen to their conversation.

«What is wrong with you?» Ethan spoke
«Nothing E, whats your problem? I did what we agreed, i won, i can do whatever i want»
«No way, i dont believe you, she wouldnt»
«Dont believe me then, Maisie isnt as innocent as you think»

The door swung open and Grayson came out of the kitchen, i took a few steps back to not make it obvious that i was eaves dropping.

«Come on, lets go upstairs» he put his arm around my waist and started walking.
«What was that all about?» i asked, out of curiosity.

«Oh nothing, just this bet me and Ethan made»
«A bet? About what?»
«Nothing important, its over anyways»

————————————
Is this story even interesting? I changed everything i have written after this part to get some more drama lol

Also this is short ik sorry