The Witch

"Harry! Where's Harry?! Where is he?!"

"Y/N, calm down!" Jeff caught the frantic girl right before she could burst into the emergency room, holding her tightly so that she couldn't break away from his arms no matter how hard she struggled to.

"I need to see him!"

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay...Y/N, look at me...It's okay, the doctor said he'd be fine."

Y/N kept shaking her head, ignoring whatever the man was trying to tell her because she knew it wasn't true. Nothing was okay. And she was the reason why everything had gone wrong.

"This is all my fault...Oh, God...I did this to him."

Jeff and the other people from Harry's team exchanged looks for they had no idea why the assistant was reacting this way. She couldn't explain it to them, they wouldn't understand!

"How's it your fault sweetie?" Sarah asked, reaching out to hold Y/N's trembling shoulders in order to calm her down. "It's nobody's fault. His blood pressure suddenly dropped so he fainted, but he'd be fine."

"What else did the doctor say?"

Mitch swallowed hard before he spoke, "the doctor...wasn't sure, she assumed it had something to do with heart problems." No, no, no, no. "So they're gonna need to run some tests when Harry wakes up."

"Harry's never had heart problems before," Y/N mumbled, probably for only herself to hear, because she knew this couldn't be a coincidence. It was the bloody curse that she cast upon him, upon them both! Jason was right. As soon as they'd admitted how they felt about each other, something bad happened. It put Harry in danger. She put Harry in danger. She could never forgive herself for this.

"When can I see him?" Y/N sniffed, taking in a deep breath so as to stay calm because freaking out wouldn't solve any problems, only make things worse.

"Not now, he's still unconscious. The doctors and nurses would take care of him, don't you worry," Jeff reassured her with a comforting smile; however, she knew he was just as frightened as she was, it was his job to keep his composure when everyone else couldn't.

An unexpected incoming call got Jeff's attention immediately. He intended to ignore it, but his phone kept on ringing thus he had to take a look to see who it was. Judging by his wide-eyed reaction to the caller ID, Y/N could tell more trouble was coming their way, and she wasn't sure she was ready for more.

"I need to take this," Jeff announced before making an exit and telling the rest to notify him if there was any update on Harry's condition.

Once he's left, the others started putting out their own theories on Harry's sickness while discussing the possibility of canceling his next few tour concerts. Y/N didn't participate as she had her eyes fixed on Harry's manager, who was pacing back and forth behind those glass doors leading into this hallway. The glass was soundproof, yet she could tell he was raising his voice at whoever was talking to him on the phone.

This shouldn't be good...

"Fuck!" Was the first word that escaped that man's mouth the moment he returned.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sarah.

As much as Y/N wanted the answer to be 'nothing', she knew from the bottom of her heart it was impossible.

"Lillie Xander's team had a talk with the press." He inhaled deeply and that pause had everyone else stop breathing all at once. "She's...pregnant."