The Next Day

So today is the next day of magcon. I get to be a part of it too!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited and not only do I just get to do it i get to do it with my babe.

        We got the event and we sat backstage. They announced they guys and then Jocie and I. They announced us as a new part of Magon. When we went out we got alot of bad responses. They were yelling and told me to get the hell of the stage. Same to Jocie. I didn't think that they would be so cruel.

        We danced and Shawn sang his new song Life of the party. Everyone sang with him and cheered. We than started to answer questions. They asked Matt if we were dating and he said yes. I wonder how they knew.

        When magcon was over we went back to Nash's room. I asked Matt how they knew. He asked if I have seen Twitter lately and now thinking about it. I haven't so i went on Twitter and there was a beautiful tweet Matt tweeted about me.

        It said: With my gorgeous girl. She is so amazing and sweet and would make anyone laugh. No matter how upset they are. She is gorgeous and smart. I love her to death.I would never loose her or hurt her. Forever and always she will be mine. 

        He tagged me too. Matt asked me if i was happy. I said yeah why?? He sai because I had a huge smile on my face. 

        See this guy can do anything. He can make anyone smile and not even know it. Amazing. That is why I love him.

        I just smiled and cuddled closer to him. In that moment I knew he is the one.