leaving

So today i get to leave the hospital and i am so happy. I just don't know what i am going to do for the next 6 days alone. I mean my mom is going to be there but i can't go anywhere or do anything.

        My mom was packing my stuff as i went to the bathroom and changed. I got out and Matt came into my hospital room. He said,"Since you are going to be home with no one all week i am going to stay for the 6 days and we can just hang out. Then just think after that we get to go to Nashville with all the guys."

        We got home it was just me and my mom cause Matt rented a car so he drove that.

        We got home and me and Matt went on the couch put in a movie and my mom made us popcorn. My mom is just so nice.

       I am so excited but i don't think Matt is for the movie because we are watching frozen but i don't care i will enjoy it. My mom brought us the popcorn and even mountain dew and we sat and cuddled. this is going to be great. Having Matt here everyday.

        We got like half way into the movie and Matt fell asleep, but thats ok because he is so cute when he is sleeping.

        I just laughed haahahahahahahahaha

        The movie ended and i woke up Matt and for kicks i asked him how the movie was. He said," oh yeah yeah a great movie." I looked at him and i said that i knew he fell asleep because i woke him up.

        He just looked at me and laughed one of those oh no i'm caught laughs and it was just so adorable i couldn't help but laugh. This week is going to be great.