Chapter 7

Normal speech: "Hello"
Action during speech: *standing up*
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thought: 'Hello'

Third person POV

The bullhead had arrived to pick up the two teams but encountered engine problems so they had to stay the knight at the village the chief provided rooms for the teams to stay in after some time sleeping Gray wakes up from his scroll ringing on the icon it's Blake but once he picks up all he heard was static he dismisses it and goes back to sleep the next morning when they all woke up and were in the bullhead he told everyone about it. They all shared that it was weird once they got close to the city Ash who had been sleeping most of the way woke up with a start and sniffed the air.

Ash: "Pilot take us the city now!"
Azure: "Yo Ash what's up man?"
Crystal: "Yeah what are you so worked up about smell sweets?"
Ash: "NO I hear it screams of fear yells of pain and the smell of something burning."

at Vale

Teams RWBY and JNPR were fighting off waves of grimm with team CIVY with them but they hear loud stomps coming toward them they look to see a alligator like grim coming at them the same one BAGC and PASA faced they raised their weapons ready to fight the thing, but the sound of a bullhead made them raise their heads to see Azure and Ash jump out of the bullhead. They also heard two different voices tell them to stop after a second delay Gray and Silver also jumped out Azure and Ash both swiped their blades taking out the front legs of the grimm Gray and Silver cut off it's back legs the girls then jumped out Asuna hit the grimm first hitting one of it's eyes. Beryl armed with a throwing axe threw it hitting another eye Crystal hit another eye with one of her sai's Periwinkle shot the last eye but the grimm still wasn't dead Sliver and Gray throw Azure and Ash both took their blades and spun hitting into it's skull with enough force to break open it's skull and all the way through its head finally killing it. Azure and Ash landed and did a high five then each got a fist to their heads from Periwinkle and Crystal respectfully Periwinkle had made sure to put some kind of gauntlet on first as not to hurt her self from Azure's scales the two rubbed their heads while the other two guys laughed but also got his in the head and yelled out for the same thing.

Ruby: "HOLD IT."
BAGC + PASA: "What?"
Weiss: "You guys just come in out of no where fight a never before seen grimm like you already fought it and now this?!"
Silver: "But we did fight it before that was our mission."
Blake: "They let you guys go on such a dangerous mission?"
Gray: "Well the huntsmen we were shadowing turned out to be evil."
Ren: "That didn't sound great."
Azure: "It wasn't trust me."
Jaune: "Why do I fell like their's more to the story then this?"
Pyrrha: "There most likely is but I don't think we need to know*Places hand on Jaune's shoulder*."

The group looks around and remembers that they are surrounded by grimm and take their weapons out as a few King Taijitu some Death Stalkers a pack of Beowulfs and a few Ursa majors Ash looks to his right to see the bakery he likes in ruins his hair instantly turns red with his eyes glowing fully red he heads to the front of the group.

Ash: "Come on guys it's time to MAKE SOME HEADS ROLL."
Azure: "Dude chi-- and hes gone let's go or he'll take them all out himself!"

Ash had already cut off two ursa's heads and shot another one the last one was about to strike his back but got it's head shot off by Crystal. Azure grabbed one of the death stalkers tails and swung the death stalker around like a club of some kind taking out two other death stalkers then realizing he doesn't have it anymore he looks down and sees he only has a part of it left he looks up to see the death stalker he was holding in the air get ripped to shreds with such air and Periwinkle shows up behind the remains and she smiles. Ruby flew toward a few Beowulfs and cut them in half the other members of her team joined and took out a few others. Coco takes out her mini gun and mows down the rest of the beowulfs. JNPR fought the King Taijitu's shooting them and slicing them apart one was about to make a meal of Jaune but it got stopped and pulled back it then was made into a tornado and thrown into the sky wrapping around a few nevermore's making them fall to the ground and perish at the center of where the tornado was to see Ash with a smile and his hair back to normal he was also giving a thumbs up then the Atlas military showed up and took care of the rest of the grimm that's also when everyone noticed that Ash had wolf ears.

Blake: "Uh Ash where did you get those?"
Ash: "What?"
Velvet: "You have two faunus traits how is that possible?"
Crystal: "Well he's not the one to ask has he also has no idea where he got them we took off his bandages last night and there they were."

The whole group went back to the school BAGC and PASA looked around for their bullhead to see it gone Crims had stolen the bullhead and escaped they informed Ozpin about it and he told them not to worry about it. The group was still worried as he tried to take both Azure and Ash which they told him he said it was concerning but would take care of it. The two teams then went to their rooms and went to sleep then the next day they continued to prepared for the tournament.