Chapter 3

Hiya ;)

(Edited, kinda)

-----xxx-----
Killian's P.O.V. (vampire)

We had been walking around in circles for hours. I let out a groan of annoyance.

Were is this damn house? Me and the rest of the group halted to a stop when the witch held up a hand to us and closed her eyes.

We waited for a few seconds before we all started to get impatient. Both the vampires and werewolves.

She opened her eyes before anyone could say anything, then turned around and smiled.

"We've arrived." She closed her eyes again as we all got confused.

"Revelare" She muttered in latin before a huge cabin appeared in front of us.

We all widened our eyes in amazement. I used my vampire hearing to listen to a few movements inside of the cabin.

I used more of my vampire senses, by using my heightened seeing and my eyes widened further and smile played at my lips.

I saw the young hybrid princess through the window sitting on the couch, eyes trained on the television. It wasn't hard to tell she was alone.

All these years...we found her. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a few rips in them, a forest green T-shirt that tightly clung to her body, and some adidas shoes. Wow, I sound like a perv.

Why was she wearing shoes inside of a house?

We all stopped and froze as a witch came walking up to the cabin.

The witch quickly cast a spell so that we would all be invisible.

When the young witch came up she stopped and looked in our direction. Luckily because of the spell she didn't see us. She looked at the house.

"Weird...why is the cabin visible...." she whispered. She shook her head then walked inside.

I quickly got ready to attack when I thought about how she could be a possible threat to the princess.

It has been almost sixteen years we have been looking for the princess. I was the kings second in command. I would not let him down now.

I watched as they exchanged a few words before the witch walked outside. The princess trains her attention back onto the telivision with some weird sponge on the screen. I shake my head and turned to the witch.

The spell had now worn off and she had noticed us. I used my vampire speed to grab her and put my hand on her mouth before she could scream. She would be useful to lure the princess out of the cabin.

The perfect bait.

Camdon's P.O.V.

A few minutes earlier....

Camila had walked into the cabin a few minutes after she had called me to tell me she was heading over.

My mom had went to work. I had done the usual routine. I felt a little better today, but still like shit.

I once again put on my adidas shoes. My mom bought me a few pairs of shoes to wear around the house so I didn't feel so alone.

Like a souvenir to the outside world, seeing as I would never be able to feel the grass, dirt, or even the wind.

"Hey, feeling any better?" she asked "A bit..." I replied.

"What's up with the cabin?" she asked. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I was really, genuinely confused.

"It's visible. But we can just talk to your mom when she gets home. Forget it for now. Also have you noticed anything or anyone strange?" She's being weird. And what is with all of the weird questions?

"No...? Should I be worried?" I asked, getting nervous.

"Never mind, forget it. I have to go. I'll be back." she walked out of the house before I could respond.

My eyebrows pulled together in confusion and concern. Maybe she feels a bit sick today too?

I went back to watching spongebob but I felt a tight not form inside of my stomach like something was wrong.

I couldn't take it anymore. I know better then to step outside like the girls I read about in books and watch in movies. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then walked to the door.

I'm willing to be stupid, just this once... I am sure she is okay but I feel like something is wrong.

I let out a shaky breath...here goes nothing...or everything?

Whatever. 

I opened the door, then walked outside. I started walking not paying attention. I felt a gust of wind fly past me. I shivered. I should've grabbed a jacket.

I looked up and my eyes widened...I was face to face with a smiling werewolf, his wolf teeth out.

I just stood frozen like an idiot for a few seconds, processing what was happening.

I finally snapped out of my frozen state.

"WEREWOLF!!" I shrieked out. The werewolf look surprised from how scared I was.

I stumbled back a few steps, regaining my stepping before tripping over my own two feet like my clumsy self.

Some of them walked towards me repeating something along the lines of 'we won't hurt you.'

I picked up a sharp stick fron the ground. Like that will do anything. I pointed it at them threatningly. Some of them chuckled at me which made me angry.

"St-Stay away." I stuttered. God I sound like an idiot. Probably look like one too.

I looked around now noticing vampires. Why were they here. There was a witch too, who looked bored at my outburst and stuttering.

"V-vampi-pires?! A-and wer-werewolves?!!" What the hell is happening. I looked to the left and my eyes widened impossibly bigger.

A big bulky vampire was holding Camila hostage. His hand was on her mouth.

"Guess I can let your mouth go now..." he chuckled.

"Camila?" I whispered in horror.

"CAMDON...RUN!" wow dramatic much....

"Um...okay? You sure you want me to leave you?" I asked awkwardly.

"RUNNNN!" well, dang.

I awkwardly turned around then glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. She looked at me like I was an idiot. That was what set me off.

I started sprinting as fast as my long legs would take me. I was pretty tall for my age...

Not the time, Camdon! I mentally scolded myself.

I continued sprinting until a vampire caught me and brought me back near the cabbin. I wiggled around and tried to kick and punch until I eventually realized that I was no match and sighed. I stopped.

The witch walkes up to me. "Somnum." what does that mean? Not like I know latin..

I heard Camila screaming profanity. Then next thing you know....

Everything goes black and I fall into a dark, deep abyss of sleep.

-----xxx-----

Hi!! More stuff will be explained in the next chapter. About her sickness, what is going to happen and etc...each chapter will start getting longer and soon I will make a writing schedule. Also I know the line between the MC being annoying and stupid to them standing up for what they will believe in. I will not make Camdon annoying.

Thanks for reading:)

Hi thank's for reading! If you liked it vote and/or comment.  (1161 words)

Bye ;) 

                                   ~Cookiemonster