Chapter 1

Hi :)

(Edited, kinda)

-----xxx-----

I woke up with an aching back and aching shoulder's. I was also drenched in my own sweat. I opened my eyes, only to squeeze them shut again because of the bright light coming in through the cracks of the curtains on the living room windows.

Then it hit me.

I was so uncomfortable because I never woke up for dinner and my mom left me on this couch all night. Wait... where is my mom?

I hopped up from the couch and ran up the stairs, into my bedroom. I glanced at the clock. Oh, it's already 12:34 PM. My mom left for work already. I rolled my shoulders backwards, repeatedly to stretch them out so they would feel a bit better. 

I walked into my bathroom and stripped free of my clothes. I repeated the same thing as yesterday in the shower, minus shampooing my hair, as I didn't want to make it dry out. I jumped out and once again, blow dried my hair.

When I got to my closet I had decided to wear My white high waisted jean shorts, along with a light blue flowy crop top and my white and black Adida shoes. 

I jogged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I filled both of my dog's bowls up with water and dog food. They came running into the kitchen as they smelled the dried up, chicken flavored pebbles. I walked over to the fridge and found that my mom remembered to go grocery shopping before work, and the fridge and all of the cabinets had been filled up with different foods. 

I had decided to make some waffles. My mouth watered at the thought of the sticky, sweet syrup covered waffles.

Hm...and some orange juice. Definitely orange juice!

I heard my waffles pop out of the toaster. I walked over with a plate and managed to grab them out and scoop them onto the plate without burning myself. I walked to the dining room and sat down.

Gosh I'm bored. I haven't talked to my best friend and only friend, Camila in days.

Wonder what she's been up to. I'll call and see if she will keep me company. She's always a witch. And my mom is always talking to her mom in secret. It's like Camila isn't even ever curious about it though. Whenever I suggest that we eavsdrop, she always brushes it off.
Everyday I do the same thing here. It's always boring as hell.

Wake up.

Eat breakfast.

Find something intertaining until mom get's home from work.

Eat dinner.

Go to bed.

Repeat

I doubt I'm ever getting anywhere with my life, as I'm stuck in this boring house. My only highlite are my puppies.

I finished up my waffles, and then washed my dishes in the kitchen sink.

I walked over to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Not before pulling my Iphone out of my back pocket.

I messaged Camila if she wanted to come over, then turned the Tv on to Spongebob Squarepants. Hey! As we live in a small cottage in the middle of the woods, our intenna isn't exactly the best way to watch Tv.

I heard a ding come from my phone so I picked it up. Oh. It's Camila.

Camila: No, sorry. My mom is dragging me out to go shopping with her...maybe tomorrow?

Camdon: Um, I guess if my mom says it's okay.

Camila: Once again, Sorry. Text you later! See you tomorrow.
Xo,Camila :)

Camdon: Sure...Bye.

I was slightly upset that she wasn't going. But there's nothing I can do about it.

I turned the Tv off then went up stairs. I decided if no one was gonna be here today that I'll just wear my pajamas.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of silky gray shorts and a batman tanktop. I also left my fuzzy socks from earlier on.

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my laptop from my nightstand and turned it on.

I had chosen to get the rest of my  school work done until my mom got home from work. She was a witch however she still had to make money for us to live. She never believed in getting dirty money, such as conjouring up a spell so that thousands or even millions of dollars show up

She'd rather work for her money. That's what really made me respect my mom. She worked for her needs and wants.

***

It was a few hours after I had finished my school work. I had made myself lunch, then my mom got home and I decided to take a nap while she showered, then made dinner.

She had made my favorite for dinner. Chicken alfredo. We had sat at the dining room table together and ate.

"Hey mom, so I was wondering if maybe I could go to human town with you on my sixteenth birthday...?" I said in a hopeful tone.

She then stood up from the table with a maddening look on her face. Her eyes were squinted as she glared at me, her face red with anger. Her eyebrows were raised high, and her nose was flared with anger.

"No! You know the rules. Every few months in a year, I will make an acception to hang out at Camila's house." she was breathing heavily, as if she was holding in the last ounce of calmness she had. I could tell she wanted to scream at me.

"Your right! But I was there months ago. And my sixteenth birthday is special to me. Plea-" she cut me off as she narrowed her eyes. I barely made it out but I saw the corner of her eye twitch a little in irritation.

"No means no. Goodnight, Camdon."

With just that she grabbed dishes and dumped it in the sink then stomped upstairs. Childish much?

Everytime I wanted to leave the woods she would get very angry with me. She always brushed off the idea, saying 'The world is a dangerous place, and I want to keep you safe. Trust me, mother knows what's best.' Like gosh, what is this? Rapunzel?

I walked into the kitchen and disposed of my dishes, then I filled my dogs bowls up with food.

I walked up stairs and into my room. Then I swiftly tucked myself into my bed and under my blue comforter. I let out a sigh. Same boringness tomorrow, as every other day.

-----xxx-----

(A/N: so I know these chapter are kinda boring but it's her life. Chapter 3 is when the drama and chaos begins!)

Hi thank's for reading! If you liked it vote and/or comment.  (1129 words)

Bye ;) 

                                   ~Cookiemonster