3

Jacob-

I laid in my bed, paranoid and scared. What if this guy founds out where I live? What if i'm shot up just like my sister. I put my face under the covers, listening to the unsoothing sound of cars racing down the street. As I laid, I found myself crying.

The last thing I told my sister wasn't I love you, it was "Delete my number and forget we are even related." I should've had a better response. If I could, I WOULD DEFINETELY take back those words and trade them in for some other one.

Suddenly, i got the feeling of hunger (Fat ass). I stood up and walked to my kitchen, expecting there to be food but I quickly remembered I threw away all my food and didn't buy anymore. Great. just fucking great. I'm hungry as hell and ain't got no fucking food.

"Ugh, Shit!" I heard a woman moan.

And I thought this night couldn't get any worse, my neighbors are having sex.

"I fucked that hoe 8 times last week." I yelled.

"What! And just when I started to feel bad for beating you, I hear yo ass is cheating."

"I'm no- Oww!"I heard her yell.

Then I instantly felt bad for yelling whatI said. The next 20 minutes was filled with violent yelling, screaming, thuds and booms. She was begging for him to stop as he yelled insults.

I heard their door open.

"Get the hell out and don't come back!" He screamed, slamming his door.

The woman started to cry. Shit, why do I always have to fuck up everybody's relationship? I groaned in guilt and remorse, threw on some sweats, a beanie and nike slides. I was going upstairs to comfort this woman with my sympathetic self. I took the elevator to the second floor, automatically hearing sobs.

"Shut the hell up with all that crying." He yelled from inside his apartment.

She was laying on the ground surrounded by clothes, shoes, etc.

"Hey... are you alright?"'

"Yeah. I'm just covered in bruises, I think I have a broken arm and pulled out hair. I'm fine."She sniffled sarcastically.

"I'm sorry... do you have a place to stay?" I asked.

She didn't answer me. All she did was look at me.

"Come on...." I said, picking her up.

She tried to fight it but I know she was in too much pain.

"You better be lucky I'm hurt." SHe said.

"Yeah, yeah. Be lucky I'm sympathetic."

I carried her inside the elevator, pressing the number one. Not a minute later, we were walking to my apartment.

"Can't you walk any faster?" She complained.

I smacked my lips, opened my door and walked her to my couch.

"There." I said.

She adjusted her large t-shirt and curled up into a ball.

"Thank you." She told me, sweet and soft.

"Sure thing." I replied, tossing her a blanket.

I made my way back to my room and laid down.

Omniscent-

As Jacob laid down, the woman was unable to sleep. She was snooping through the apartment, looking for some clues like she was in scooby doo. As a woman in an abusive relationship, she had a hard time believing a man could be this nice naturally.

She figured there was something interesting about him. As she walked around his small living room, she looked through his drawers, cabinets and everything else.As she looked, she found a picture of Ariella.

"Huh,so he isn't gay." She whispered, putting the picture down.

she looked behind the TV and seen nothing. Looked in the cabinets...empty but when she walked over to the plant.....

"WHat the hell are you doing?" Jacob asked,with a bat in his hand.

She froze and looked back.

"I..I was looking for the TV remote." She lied.

"I don't have cable." He said.

"Oh... Sorry." She apologized.

"Go to sleep." He whined in a groggy tone, walking back to his room.

The woman walked back to the couch, snuggling under the blankets.

"I will find out sooner or later."

-------------

Follow the lovely writer:@gxldie (It's dedicated to her)