28

Once upon a time there was beautiful girl named Ella. Ella was kind, sweet, gentle and always brought a smile to the faces of everyone. Although she grew up in wealth she was never snobby and valued hard work, this was a skill passed down to her from her family. Ella's family were one of the most respected and humble families the kingdom had ever known and they had it all until tragedy struck. Ella's mother died, leaving Ella and her father heart broken however the pain did not last long, at least for Ella's father. The man remarried and brought home his new wife and her 2 daughters who then abused the poor girl until a magical fairy flew in rescuing Ella by giving her a gown and shoes to woo a Prince."

Rhian become confused. Lilith just narrated the story of Cinderella, he wondered what does Cinderella have to do with anything.

"That's the version you're used to right? Well let me you tell you something, that story is all lies!!!" screamed the fairy of snakes.

"Here's what really happened :

Nobody came. No one ever rescued me. No fairy appeared and turned my vegetables into transportation. No one gave me a pretty dress. No Prince came for me...NO ONE CAME! I GOT NOTHING!!!

WHERE WERE YOU LOSER FAIRIES! Where was all the sparkles and fairy dust when I needed it the most. You all make a big deal about service so where was my service. Where was she?!" screamed Lilith as tears rolled down her face.