Laxus x Reader: Normal Lives

Chapter 8, 17 more chapters to go :| I had some good news on the last chapter, but I just want to make things clear. This will be the last book and there will be an epilogue (On Chapter 25 - the last chapter). If you guys really really love this series and want more, maybe I'll make a second series (a.k.a: A Sequel) to this :) Also, school starts tomorrow <.< (NOOOOO SUMMER DX!) which means I won't be updating frequently. Probably twice a week :/

Your POV 

"I have something to ask you." The woman said crossing her arms.

"Um...what is it?" I asked.

Then something unexpected happened. The woman's whole body disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. When the smoke cleared, a different woman was sitting on my couch. It was...

"Leblanc!?!" I screeched. "What are you doing here?!"

"I said I came to ask you something." Leblanc repeated and rolled her eyes.

"Why did you try to impersonate someone else then?"

"Because apparently you can't come in if you live here." Leblanc mocked. "So I did what's right, and transformed myself into one of the people who lived here."

"Did you like kidnap that person?!" I asked and Leblanc held a finger to her mouth saying, "Shhhh."

"Anyways I need your help." Leblanc stood up and walked towards me.

"I-I-I...uh." I backed up till my back touched the door.

Leblanc kept walking until she was right in front of me. She opened her mouth and I closed my eyes.

"I need your help getting Dave to like me." Leblanc quickly said and I opened my eyes.

"What?" I was so confused.

"I said, I need your help getting Dave to like me. Like honestly, do I have to repeat everything?" Leblanc took a step back and I sighed in relief.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you and that blond guy have some relationship I'm jealous of." Leblanc confessed. "Please, please, please just help me."

(A/N: Did you know blond is masculine and blonde is feminine o.O)

I stood there petrified. "I think I know someone that can help you." I took Leblanc by the wrist and brought her outside of my room. I walked down the hallway finding a particular room. Thank god, she lives just a few rooms next to mine.

"Here." I said as we finally reached a door. "Just knock and explain to her your problem. I'm pretty sure you guys can figure this out since she has experienced the same thing as you."

"Alright, I trust you. But she better helps me!" Leblanc told me and I nodded.

"Well, I should get going, cya." I left Leblanc and went into my room.

I hope those two have fun talking about getting rejected. (A/N: Can you guess who it is xD)

************************* 

"Hey Erza!" I called out and walked towards her. Erza was sitting at a table in the Guild Hall eating her usual strawberry cake.

"Mmm, hemm ggmm." Erza greeted.

"I was wondering if you would like to accompany me in a job." I put on my best smile to try and convince her.

"Sure!" Erza said happily and munched down the remaining pieces of her cake. 

"Thanks! I'll go pick a job." I went to the job request board and saw that there were various jobs, but the payments were all too cheap.

"Hey what are you doing?" I turned and saw Laxus hovering over me.

"I haven't done a job for such a long time. So I'm going to do one now." I explained.

"Can I come?" Laxus asked as he placed his arm on my head. 

"Well, I was planning to go with Erza...." 

"Well, you're going with me now." Laxus interrupted and he snatched a job request from the board. Then he dragged me all the way out of the guild.

"Hey wait Laxus ack, Erza. Sorry. Ack!" Erza stared at the two of us as we exited the guild.

"You didn't have to do that." I told Laxus, once he released me. "I was gonna say yes anyways." 

Laxus smiled and looked at the job request.

"So what job is it?" I asked and took a peek at the job request.

"I...I...." Laxus tried to speak, but he was lost with words.

"Let me see it." I took the request from him and my eyes widened. "WHAT!?!"

*Meanwhile*

"Really?! I have the same problem!" Juvia told Leblanc as she brought her a cup of tea. "This is so weird, we are like twins!"

"Right?!" Leblanc said, "We are gonna be best friends."

"So tell me, how long have you been trying to get Dave to like you." 

"A long, long time."

"Same! Oh my god, sometimes I even feel like Gray likes someone else."

"Oh wow! We really are like twins. Zac always tries to steal Dave away from me."

Juvia laughed. "There is this guy called Lyon, and he's always trying to steal my Gray."

"Haha, no way!" 

(A/N: Poor girls :ooooo)

Guys I'm sorry, but I think I might have to cut short the chapters :( Usually, a chapter from me is at least 1000 words. Though knowing the packed schedule, I don't have time to write 1000 words Dx So my chapters from now on, might be shorter and will range from 800-1000 words. I hope you guys will understand :/ If you still did enjoy this chapter, please leave a vote/comment. As always I love you guys and keep loving Laxus <3