Laxus x Reader: L O V E A D V I S O R

Happy Saturday everyone! :) Thank you so much for the lovely comments, every time i read them my happiness level goes up until it's over 9000!!!!!! Still getting used to my schedule and everything Dx Anyways, Chapter 10:

*Few Days Later* Your POV

"Arghh, my back still hurts." Laxus groaned as I continued to massage him.

"It's your fault for jumping on him so recklessly." I teased and Laxus huffed.

"Who knew he was so mobile and fast!" Laxus continued ranting once again.

"At least we stopped him before he could go any further with his plans, and besides, we got the reward." I stopped massaging his back and wiped the sweat that was on my face. It was a bright sunny day outside and I was sweating in the Guild Hall.

"I liked the outfit you were wearing though." Laxus looked at me and grinned. I blushed with embarrassment.

"I'm never wearing that thing ever again." I scoffed and sat down.

"Awww, but it looked good on you." Laxus continued to tease as he stretched his shoulders.

"Like how good you were, flirting with the girls."

"I WASN'T FLIRTING WITH THEM!"

I laughed and Laxus slumped down on his seat.

"I totally forgot, it's Lucy's birthday in 2 days!" I exclaimed and Laxus dozed off.

"Whatever. Hey, you never told me your birthday." Laxus said and I cocked an eyebrow.

"It was the day I first entered the guild. Oh that's right, I was knocked out that day and didn't wake up till few days later."

Laxus shot an apologizing look at me and slumped back down to his seat.

"Hey (y/n)!"

I turned around and saw Wendy calling for me.

"Be right back." I got out of my seat and walked to her. "What's up Wendy?"

"Umm...well...." Wendy's face suddenly turned all red and I looked at her bewilderingly.

"Girl problems? I can let you borrow some of my tamp-"

"It's not that!" Wendy quickly interrupted. "It's just that...Romeo asked me if we could hang out."

(A/N: I'm sorry I had to do this :D Romeo x Wendy is too kawaii to pass up)

"He did?!"

"Yea..." Wendy's face grew even redder and I let out a chuckle.

"How did Carla deal with the info?" I laughed and Wendy looked down.

"She broke a few things and yelled at me when I told her I accepted his offer..."

"Aww, that's so cute." I placed my arms around her shoulder. "Don't worry, you guys are just hanging out. Act normal and be yourself. Besides you're too young for any serious relationship."

Wendy let out a sigh. "That's good to hear. Thanks for the advice!"

"So where are you guys hanging out?"

"I don't know yet. I gotta check with him." Wendy said. "Anyways, thanks again!" Wendy skipped off happily and I smiled.

First Leblanc, now Wendy. When did I become a love advisor?

"Hey (y/n)..."

"No Happy! Carla isn't interested!"

*************************

Tonight we had a secret meeting for Lucy's birthday. Erza hosted the meeting and a lot of people came.

"Alright, Lucy's birthday is in 2 days. We gotta do a surprise party for her, so everyone must help." Erza said.

Everyone nodded their heads obediently, afraid of what would happen if they opposed.

"Now, the birthday will go like this...."

- 3 Hours Later -

"And we all come out screaming, Surprise!" Erza concluded. I looked around and saw everyone with their heads down and eyes drooping. The only one that was sat through the whole thing was...

"Juvia-chan is so excited!" Juvia beamed and clapped her hands. "Oh, what should Juvia wear? This is Juvia's first time! Juvia's so excited!!!!"

Then she fainted.

"Ugh, Erza you didn't have to take that long explaining every single detail." Mirajane told Erza as she sat back up.

"Hey! I'm not done yet. We still haven't gone over the party games and the food!" Erza roared and everyone groaned.

"Erza, I think we should go with something simple and special." I suggested and Erza gave me a glare. Everyone started leaving, but she kept leaving.

"That's....that's...."

I gulped.

"That's a great idea!" Erza exclaimed and I sighed in relief, that my body was unharmed.

"I mean we should just host a big party at the guild, then at the end put Lucy alone with Natsu somewhere wwith fireworks blasting out of the sky!" I told Erza and she was nodding, quite intrigued.

"I'm happy for Lucy." Erza said and I gave her a curious look.

"You know Erza, I'm curious about your love life." I pondered and examined her her.

"Hahahaha there is no one I like right now." Erza laughed and covered her face.

"C'mon, there's gotta be someone." I teased but Erza just continued to deny it. "Well, I gotta go meet up with Laxus. He's taking me home. Good night!"

I walked out of the guild, but turned around for just one second and saw Erza's darkened face.

Sorry if the ending was a bit weird haha, it just means Erza is sad everyone is in love except her xP Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please leave a vote/comment :) As always I love you guys and keep loving Laxus <3